How pregnant were you when.....

candicex

Mum to Ivy!
Reaction score
You had the scan to find out what sex your baby is. I am 15 weeks at the moment and have a scan scheduled for when i'm 19 weeks but i'm so impatient =P when did you guys find out the sex of your baby? I hear it is harder to find out if it is a girl early but easy to find out if it is a boy!

I'm in the same boat! I'm soooo anxious to find out! I'm going to talk to my doctor at my next appointment (i'll be 17 weeks) I don't want to wait till 20 weeks! That seems so far away! Curious to hear the replies to this as well. Thanks for posting :)

I was 16 weeks and 5 days but I paid to have it done at baby bond x

I was 23 weeks 2 days when I eventually found out bump was a girl. They were gonna tell me at my 17 week growth scan but she wouldn't show us between her legs :) she was being stubborn so we had to wait!

i was also sooo impaitent lol :) i had mine done at 20 weeks + 1 days she could see really well even tho he was standing on his head and being really awkward to take meassurements for. i dont believe the sonograghers when they say that the baby was lying in an awkward position cuz mine was and she could see by moving the scanner.

first time i was 21 weeks 6 days, this time i was exactly 21 weeks! i was so impatient to find out but just waited until my 20 week scans which both times were just after 20 weeks! it soon comes round you dont have too long to wait xxx

I was 20 weeks bang on, they can only really tell for sure at 16 weeks +.

I was exactly 18 weeks.
When my sister was pregnant with her daughter, she went in for a scan at 12 weeks and she asked the sonographer if she could tell whether it was a boy or a girl, and she said it was 75% a girl, but not to go out buying stuff yet - and it was a girl! Some sonographers won't even check though, so I hope you get one that is willing!

My first scan was my dating scan cant remember how far gone i was then...then i had my twenty week scan but it was acctualy twenty +1 then at 38 week's i had a presentation scan to see postition of baby.

I had a private scan at 16+3. The tech said she was 99.9% sure she was a girl + that she's never been wrong before.
Then I had my 20wk scan at 20+6 and they also said I was having a girl.

i was 20weeks :) & i was sooo impaitent!! ... i just found out im having another baby so cant wait too find out what this one is but its not gonna b 4 a while yet :( x

Well we didn't want to know the sex the only reason we found out was because the ultra-sound tech couldn't keep a secret. I was 32 weeks when we found out. They only sent me in to ultrasound because they wanted to make sure I wasn't having twins lol

I found out at 19 weeks 6 days. Little girl had her legs barely spread though so they want to recheck at my next appt

I found out i was pregnant at 14 +5 weeks and i found out i was havinga girl at 19 +5 weeks but i knew i was having a girl already

Well, looks like we're going to have to keep waiting lol. I'm sooooo impatient. I feel like its a little boy though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->