How pregnant were you when.....

I was exactly 21 weeks! I was so impatient, it seems that everyone around me got to find out at 18 weeks, but I'm happy I'm having my babygirl now.

I was 18 weeks and 2 days and quite surprised at how quickly it came! Even though I kinda figured it was a boy all along hehe

I found out I was having a boy at my last scan which was 18w2d :)

I I'll be 20+1 when I find out.... So yep, tomorrow morning!!! I am so excited & anxious.
& I agree! I was really impatient, but I know it is all going to worth the wait !
Good luck :flower:

Good luck! Very jealous!

Wow someone was 14 weeks? That's so early! I've got a midwife appointment on the 9th, and going to see if I can get one for the next week or so =D im too impatient, I want to know if I am buying pink or blue heh

I I'll be 20+1 when I find out.... So yep, tomorrow morning!!! I am so excited & anxious.
& I agree! I was really impatient, but I know it is all going to worth the wait !
Good luck :flower:

Good luck! Very jealous!

Thanks ! It's a GIRL!! :)
To be honest, I had a really strong gut feeling that it was a girl. Trust your instincts-- you may be right :thumbup: also, I thought it was going to take forever to get to 20 weeks.... But it actually really flew by!
Good luck! :flower:

I have to pay for my scans anyway so maybe I'll get a private gender one so I can know for sure! =)

Just booked a 3D scan for thursday so hoping to find out then *fingers crossed* although its very pricey. I'll be 16w + 5d. Still feeling team blue tho OH is saying pink. So impatient!!

Eeee booked a scan for the 23rd of feb! SO excited =) <3

My hospital had a policy that they wouldn't tell you, so he was a surprise right to the end :)

Not sure if I would find out for a second...think I might. Would want to keep it to myself though and that'd be impossible!

I was 24 weeks...I had a scan at 20 but LO was shy and had her legs crossed, lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->