How quickly does food eaten appear in the Nappy?

Callie1000

First time Mommy
Reaction score
Hi!

I just started weaning my LO on Saturday. We are doing BLW. On Sat and Sun we gave some carrot sticks, then last night (around 6pm) we gave her some carrot and sweet potato. She ate really tiny amount on Sat, don't think she ate anything on Sun, and last night she ate a bit more of the sweet potato. This morning (about 9.30) she did a poo and there were orange lumps in them (TMI - sorry!!!!) I'm not sure she ate enough carrot for the amount of lumps in her nappy but my OH doesn't think the sweet potato she had last night should be going through her this quickly.

Thanks for any replies... xx

We find that what she eats in the evening appears next morning. To start with their digestion isn't up to much so it just goes straight through.

ahh i didnt know that tx :) but makes sense, I remember the first real 'man-poo' came the morning after

My little boy is the same - what goes in the night before, tends to come out the following morning, and sometimes a few hours after so it can go through them quite quickly at the beginning. Can't cope with how smelly they are though lol

My little boy is the same - what goes in the night before, tends to come out the following morning, and sometimes a few hours after so it can go through them quite quickly at the beginning. Can't cope with how smelly they are though lol

Freya's have started smelling of vinegar - did you experience that? I've read it could BLW or teething...or possibly dehydration???

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->