How Quickly?

mcsmyth1

Reaction score
hi everyone, i very recently had a MC because of a blighted ovum and we are so eager to conceive again, i just wanted to ask how quickly you got a BFP after a MC as i read that it is possible to be more fertile following a loss x

hi,:wave:
i started to miscarry in april but my miscarriage did not complete until the beginning of may.i got my af may 10th and conceived straight away,i'm currently 5 weeks 3 days pregnant :happydance: . the same also happened to my friend who conceived only a few weeks after her mc last year. if you are feeling ready then go for it straight away,i don't know if its true that you are more fertile after a loss but it looks like it could be.
good luck. :hugs::hugs::hugs:

I have heard you are more fertile right after as well, but I am only 3 weeks past so I dont know yet if it has worked for me yet :shrug:

hi - i had a blighted ovum and erpc 28th feb, still waiting for my bfp and my cycles are MESSED up. i don't believe you are more fertile, but hope i am wrong !
good luck

I agree with ducktales.. I dont believer your more fertile either.. I mc'ed in Nov. at 12 weeks and it took me 6 months to get my bfp.. only to miscarry again at 5 weeks on May 23rd..we started again straight away so will know shortly if this time is different..

aw congrats on your BFP hellypops!! wishing you a happy and healthy 8 months :) :hugs:

kiki i done a little reading on the whole subject of being more fertile after a MC.... and there are a lot of cases where ladies fall pregnant before their first AF following a MC... from what i have gathered, the cervix is in a good position and also read that because the womb lining is the way it is after a MC, an egg has a very good chance of implanting... i didnt explain that very well at all did i :/ doh! but tbh i dont know what to believe online as there are so many arguments for and against for everything...

ducktales and lilrojo im sorry to hear it has been such a hard journey for yous and i hope you get that bfp soon!!

:dust:

I do believe you are more fertile after a mc, i had my first mc in feb this year, and got my bfp in may sadly i think im going to miscarry again but i feel optimistic that i will conceive again...i think when you are ready emotionally and if all is well physically theres nothing stopping you from trying again soon after...good luck sending lots of baby dust and sticky beans ur way x x

i think this is wrong place for the thread because none of u have had our BFP after our losses (generally)

try posting it in pregnancy after loss forum, you may get a difference response xxx

It was 16 weeks from mc to bpf for me :hugs:

thanks for all the replies ladies, and thanks mummymarsh i posted it in the pregnancy after a loss section and have had a few responses... i didnt think of that before :)

no probs :) i knw fe girls here have been through it more unfortunately, but thought might get wider respone there....

Well looks like this month is different, after my last loss.. just got my bfp tonight.. at 10dpo.. going in to the drs tom to get my levels checked out.. keep the faith.. and maybe you will get lucky.. like me.. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->