How sad am I....

Pinkgirl

Reaction score
I am siting here just about to go on The Sims to create my dream family in a dream house!!

Its fab as you can build a dream house and create ya dream family and everything lol. :rofl:

Anyone else ever done this?

Yep! Anytime I play the sims! :rofl: Problem is I cant keep up with them all! :rofl:

I do that!! I've recently dug out the Sims again and have created a family with me and the OH. Though it's traumatic when you have your perfect little family and then something awful happens to them :dohh:

Right better get of bnb and go on the sims lol

i have sims 2 love making families, then cheating to give them lots of money so they can have lots odf babies!!!!!
i have every expantion pack and i often find me self on laptop for bnb and msn and main pc for sims2

I used to have every expansion for the original Sims and several of the Sims 2, but now I just have the pet stories which worls better on my laptop. It's frustrating when one of your beloved Sims decides to do something stupid and ends up killing themselves. :cry:
It would be great if pregnancy was that quick! As well as such a trouble free instant birth too!

HaHaHa I do this as well!!

My woman sim cheated with another woman sim though, so i made a new family because I wasnt happy with her!!! :shrug::-({|=
My sister cheats, she makes lots of money, makes her woman have a baby then builds a house around her with no doors so she has to look after the baby constantly!! hahaha

The sims is great though!!!!

xxxxxxxxx

I had a nice little family once on Sims, perfectly happy and then one day out of the blue one of the adults brings home a friend from work and kisses them goodbye! It seems that sometimes they do whatever they want even if you're controlling them!
Ha Lou, that's awful of your sister :rofl: Locking her Sim inside the house to look after the baby!

LOL NYX - can you tell shes not exactly maternal... yet?!

xxxxxxxx

I play the sims all the time! My OH says I'm boring because all my families do is fall in love, get married, buy houses, get good jobs and have loads of kids! :rofl: My sim me and OH have just had twins on my game lmao

Me too :) I'm always making families in the sims. glad it's not just me!!

Lou, I would worry a little when your sister has a baby lol.

Me and my OH had twin boys, another boy and finally a girl in the Sims! Think my charater almost had a breakdown with the twins when they didn't have much money n all lol. Had a scary moment when I didn't notice the twin hadn't gone to school and the social worker came and took them away along with the baby - I almost cried :cry: but luckily I had saved it before all the mahem!

yey

I am glad to see i am not the only one! i have cheated and built a huge house! want them to have babies now! lol
xx

hehehehe I've got them, but haven't played it in ages!

lol yes i do that to, i play the sims all the time, wishful thinking eh?? ach its good fun x

im on sims right now on my pc, using laptop for browsing and msn

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->