How sad am I....

I love sims :happydance: I have created a whole little world with all my real-world friends/family and i get to control them all (mwah ha ha). That's probably why i love it so much actually- because i am complete control freak!

In my current game my OH and i have had three sets of twins!

I usually try not to cheat and give them loads of money, but sometimes the poor Sims are going mad as they struggle juggling work and children. Though the other day I made a family and gave them tonnes of money and a big house with lots of rooms so they can go baby crazy :rofl:

3 sets of twins Rebaby? That's quite impressive! I bet those Sims lives aren't easy!

i have aparttment life so i build the house big and decorate nicely then move family in and give em a load of money to furnish, then reset there family funds to bout 3k and play on frm there

3 sets of twins Rebaby? That's quite impressive! I bet those Sims lives aren't easy!

Well- they're nicely spaced so we had boy twins in college together, living away, and then girl (non identical) twins in school and girl (identical) twin babies...hehehe :rofl:

Ah, that was a good plan. Imagine if they had twin babies, toddlers and being pregnant at the same time! :headspin:

What sims do you guys play? I cant keep up with the sims2!

I've only got the sims Pet stories, the sims 2 slowed my laptop too much and I just had to get the one with animals

i have sims 2 and all the expansion packs!!! cant wait for sims 3 on june 5th

OMG im just as bad, im addicted to The Sims, I had the original one and all the expansion packs, and then Oh got me Sims 2 double deluxe for my birthday last year, and ive been hooked since lol.
Altho I have yet to make "me and the OH and family" OH suggested we make our Ideal home on there for when we win the lottery lol. xx

Oh my god, I do this too!! So glad I'm not alone!!!

How do you make your Sims have twins? Mine is selfish and only has one at a time!!!

xxx

I dont think there is a way of making them have them, its just luck, altho you could probably make 2 toddlers on the make a family screen, "I" just had twins! Oh god ive got 5 kids now :rofl: x

if u set them to family aspiration in the main cas screen and also with i think apartment life there is secondary aspiration, set this also to family and there is an option which inproves chances of multiples

I've decided that the sims stories isn't as nice as the normal sims 2. There is no old stage of life! I went on to my family with me and my OH and once our adult life had ended we both died. It was depressing to see my character die first and shortly follwed by my OH, leaving behind our two teenage twin boys, our child boy and our toddler girl. :cry: Thankfully I saved before all the trauma, so quit without saving to let my little family remain.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->