How soon after a miscarriage can you get pregnant again?

newfielady

Reaction score
So I was wondering if anyone has any experience with this? My last period was May 13th. I found out I was pregnant June 11. I lost on June 17 :(. I had light bleeding and it lasted 3 days. Just wondering when I should expect my next period? And is it possible to be pregnant again already? I'm having the same symptoms as last time and more.

I know plenty of ladies who have conceived before even getting their first period after a loss. So it is possible. It all depends on when you ovulate.

Fingers crossed and good luck! xxx

Well, by my chart I ovulated around July 1st but going by my body and cm I'd say I ovulated around June 25th.

I had my d&c on May 19th, and I required a second on June 10th. I had a positive OPK on June 29th and am still waiting for either a BFP or AF.

I think it can take a while for you to O after a miscarriage. I guess I would count my cycle from the second d&c, so it was 19 days til I O'd. If I go by the first d&c it was 40 days.

Good luck!

I had a natural miscarriage if that makes any difference.

You just need to ovulate and you can get pregnant, even if you haven't had a period, so if you did in fact ov you could be pregnant. Glad that you ovulated so quickly, that's great! Hoping for good news for you!!

I've been trying to find, on the internet, information about how to count you cycle after a miscarriage. I was counting from the first day I began bleeding. If I counted that way I should have ovulated on July 1st and should start my period on the 15th. But on the internet it says if you cycles were regular (which mine are) then you should continue counting them as they were. If I had never got pregnant I would have had a period on June 10 and ovulated on June the 25-26th. Which is funny because on a older post I wrote "I think I ovulated on the 26th". If that's the case then I should have had a period on the 8th.

my mc came to an end last wed i started ttc that night :) everyone is different 6 days since we bed ll my symptoms are back, my hpts went neg 2 days ago now so if next wwed i get a bfp which i prey i do then this end all in my head

I had a natural chemical m/c 1st July. I counted that as CD1 and am assuming I will O around my usual time (CD16), but temps up today so I might have missed it.

I have read lots of different things, I guess the trick is to start bding as soon as you feel ready so you dont miss the egg!!! Good luck.

Can't offer advice but I am in roughly the same position. Had a m/c at 7w4days had a 10 day heavy bleed. I was due on during that bleed but haven't had a period since and am getting some symptoms ( heavy large chest, some cramps and strange taste)

Good luck xx

Hi Ladies

I wanted to find out how soon I could fall pg after a mc but couldnt get any real clear answers, so here are my dates.

At 8 weeks pg I started bleeding on 31 May 2011, I stopped bleeding on 10 June 2011 (natural mc) OPK positive on 26 June 2011 and AF 12 July 2011

Hope this helps
Regards
Amanda

Well lockzie I'd say you can get pregnant anytime now. Most everyone I talk to say as soon as you ovulate again you can get pregnant again. I'm just confused on my dates since I'm not %100 on when I ovulated and I don't know when to start counting from.

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

I got pregnant with my daughter exactly 6 weeks after my 5th MC:thumbup:

Hoping the same will happen this month.

:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Hi sorry for your loss. I had miscarriage in march at 8 weeks. I first ovulated on day 6 of my period which came 4 weeks after miscarriage bleeding finished I normally ovulate day 14/15. I had pregnancy symptoms for a while but it took my levels a long time to fall after the miscarriage as I was still having positive tests. I really hope it's good news for you, it's a difficult time I've got my fingers crossed for you xox

If it helps any, I just had an early mc last month on June 17th and ovulated just 11 days later!

Yes Mon_n_john, that does help, thanks. :) I do believe that I ovulated when I thought so I think I might go get a hpt for tomorrow morning. :D

Gosh, how fantastic! I do hope it's a sticky one and all goes well.

It's nice to hear of such a quick pregnancy again. It took me two years last time so I really hope I'm quicker than that this time...

Clare

Newfiellady - COngrats!!!!!!!! Wishing you all the best

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"