How soon after a miscarriage can you get pregnant again?

That is sooooo exciting! ! Congrats!

Thanks everyone. I'm so excited. Hoping this one sticks. :D

I'm so happy to hear your wonderful news! I'll keep my fingers X for you!

I had a mc in early jan and then fell pregnant at the end of january...

Newfielady and newmommy, your stories are inspiring to me!

I had a d&c on 30th June this year, at 11 weeks 5 days, following an MMC. It was our first pregnancy, and we had been lucky, falling pregnant first time. We are really keen to fall pregnant again - I had my follow-up appointment with the hospital yesterday, and they told me that whilst it's preferred that I wait for at least 1 cycle, so we know all is OK, but that if I conceive before my next period, that is fine.

I had been bleeding for about a week before the scan confirming our baby had no heartbeat, and apparently had stopped growing about 5 days before that. (I had a haematoma close to the baby, so had been bleeding regularly throughout pregnancy).
I'm just wondering, does anyone know if the d&c usually counts as Day 1 of the cycle roughly)? Or is it just all a mystery until AF returns?

Thanks for any advice!

Newfielady and newmommy, your stories are inspiring to me!

I had a d&c on 30th June this year, at 11 weeks 5 days, following an MMC. It was our first pregnancy, and we had been lucky, falling pregnant first time. We are really keen to fall pregnant again - I had my follow-up appointment with the hospital yesterday, and they told me that whilst it's preferred that I wait for at least 1 cycle, so we know all is OK, but that if I conceive before my next period, that is fine.

I had been bleeding for about a week before the scan confirming our baby had no heartbeat, and apparently had stopped growing about 5 days before that. (I had a haematoma close to the baby, so had been bleeding regularly throughout pregnancy).
I'm just wondering, does anyone know if the d&c usually counts as Day 1 of the cycle roughly)? Or is it just all a mystery until AF returns?

Thanks for any advice!

On fertility friend it says to count the D&C day as day 1 of a new cycle so that's what I've done :)

Good luck and hope you get a BFP soon! x

I counted my first day of miscarriage bleeding as CD1 (I had a natural miscarriage at 5 weeks 5 days) and it looks like I ovulated only a few days later than usual. Tracking your morning temperature is a good way to see when ovulation occurred and take away some of the mystery as to when to take a pg test. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->