How soon after a miscarriage did you get pregnant again??

Stargazer33

Reaction score
Hi ladies... I just had a very early miscarriage at 5 weeks..
I'm looking to see if any of you have experienced the same and how long after did you conceive?

Thank you for any stories out there:hugs:

I had a miscarriage at about 8 weeks if I remember. That was mid October (when I completely lost the baby). I was pregnant again mid March. So 5 months. But after the mc my cycles were not normal; I wasn't ovulating for a few months unfortunately. I'm so sorry for your loss and I hope your rainbow comes quickly for you xx

I had a MC in July. Still not pregnant again.

I had a mmc in April last year. Took me till June this year to concierge again! However I had a d&c and was so stressed and low after it I think that contributed to a luteal phase defect. It wasn't until we completely stopped ttc and I focused on my house renovation. Xxx

I've just had my 1st MC on Sept17th @10+5, we got pregnant 1st cycle after stopping birth control. I'm currently still experiencing some bleeding atm with my blood results at 29. I would love to fall pregnant straight away again.

I've read that you can be highly fertile the 1st 6 months after MC.

Sending all you ladies baby dust, & hopping you all get your BFP real soon.xx

Hello, I'm so sorry to hear about your loss. I got pregnant in November and then miscarried in February at 13 weeks. The doctor told us we could start trying again in June and I got pregnant again almost immediately.

Best of luck in finding your rainbow!

7 months later, but miscarried that baby at 8.5 weeks aswell and have been trying since.

Varied for me. I found the later the loss the longer it took. My daughter was conceived the month after an early loss though. I know lots of ladies on here who have gone on to get a bfp the next cycle after an early loss. Good luck and hope you get that bfp soon!

I had a mc on july 4th 2011 and got pregnant the end of august 2011. We were very lucky and i have pcos. Don't lose hope.

I had an early miscarriage at 5 weeks and got pregnant the next cycle without a period in-between. I actually got a positive test exactly 3 weeks after the day I started to miscarry. That bean stuck and I now have a 10 month old daughter.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->