How soon after your miscarriage were you pregnant again?

lcmorla

Reaction score
I would have been 11 weeks, 1 day. Lost the baby the baby at 7 weeks. Did not find out about miscarriage until 10 weeks, 3 days.

I miss my baby

That really sucks. :( I've had only one MC (thank GOD) in my entire reproductive life (that I know of). It was a blighted ovum (fertilized egg that never grew) and i miscarried early, on my own. Normal cycles for me are 28/29. I miscarried at CD31. My cycles were our of whack after that. I don't know how had bc I didn't temp like I do now- it was here and there. It took me 9 months. On my first regular cycle, my first full month tempting as well.

It felt like an eternity but now I have my Lyra, who is 5. :) best of luck!!!

I got pregnant again 6 months after my mc. But that was on my second cycle following. I have really messed up periods and only through losing weight did I get my periods back properly albeit a tad long at 47 days!

You will miss your baby, I still do although I'm 11 weeks on Tuesday. I cried on their due date when I was pregnant. My former baby is always in my heart and yours will be in your heart. But I always see it as the child was/would not have been healthy. It was an end of suffering.

Keep trying and cherish the moments that you were happy. You will be again. Xx

Im interested to know this too. I lost our baby at 7 weeks but miscarried at what would have been 12 weeks. That was the 14th/15th April. I got a negative preg test 4 days after my miscarriage and had a positive ovulation test on friday so im patiently waiting to see if we have managed to conceive.

I got pregnant 8 months after my loss at 12weeks. sorry for your loss. let your body heal and give time for grief. x

Six weeks! I wondered why my periods hadn't returned, tested just to rule it out and I was pregnant! My son was one last Thursday.

I had 3 pregnancies that ended in miscarriage and each of those cycles were one month apart (not counting the pregnancy cycles themselves). I had a luteal phase defect and low progestesterone and when we got that worked out I got pregnant again 2 cycles later but it was ectopic. I lost my left tube in surgery but finally got my sticky bean (in the right place) 3 cycles after surgery and am due next month :thumbup:

I got pregnant the very next cycle. I had a d&c sept 20 and got pregnant the end of October
Good luck,

3-5 cycles between each miscarriage. (I had 3). I was told to wait 2-3 cycles after each one which I did...

:( sorry for your loss. I had a MMC at 9 weeks at the beginning of December (a few years back) and got BFP (beautifully sticky) in the March x

Had a MMC at 9 wks on July 2012...
D&C on July 31st...
First AF 2 weeks after d&c...

Got my sticky bfp on Feb 2013 (so... 6 cycles as I waiting for first AF after mc). I also had a hcg done on the cycle I got my bfp. Not sure if it's a coincidence or not~ :shrug:

Good luck~~ :hugs:

:dust: :dust: :dust:

Firstly sorry about your loss. I had 3 miscarriages before having my Ds and always been pregnant after 2 or 3 cycles.
Here's sending you lots of luck for another pregnancy and a sticky one.

Sorry for your loss xx
I MC @ 8 weeks and fell pregnant again 8 months later. I actually got my BFP on my angel babies due date!

Glad to see all of your responses. I had at d&c january 3rd at what would have been 8 weeks and now I am on my 4th cycle and desperately hoping for a bfp.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->