How soon after your miscarriage were you pregnant again?

lcmorla

Reaction score
I would have been 11 weeks, 1 day today. I lost the baby at 7 weeks but did not find out about miscarriage until 10 weeks, 3 days when I started bleeding heavily.

I miss my baby.

I miscarried at 12 weeks 1 day (Mar. 25) and am still waiting for everything to clear so that we can try again. :( I would also like to know how long it took others to get pregnant again after miscarriage. GL to you. :hugs:

I'm sorry for your loss. I got my BFP 5 weeks after a 9 week MMC.

I am so sorry for your loss. :( I had a blighted ovum in late December. The baby never grew and all that was there was an empty sac that stopped growing at 5 weeks. I waited to naturally miscarry at almost 9 weeks. I got my period some 45 days later and then got pregnant with this miracle that cycle after it. I hope you get your rainbow baby soon. I wish you good luck and give you hugs!

I had a mmc the end of jan. Didn't have a period until March 7, had another in April and just got a BFP this week. So, 2 cycles before pg again. I'm so sorry for your loss. :hugs: GL!!

I had a blighted ovum in January of 2012. I had a sac that measured 5 weeks when I was almost 8. I had a d&c my January 11 I think it was, af returned on February 14 and I found out I was pregnant again May 9, 2012 and gave birth to a healthy boy in January 2013. So I got pregnant on my fourth cycle after the miscarriage. Sorry to hear of your loss. They suck a lot. Good luck to you

I miscarried on February 19th, 2014 at 6 weeks 3 days. I got a positive test for a new pregnancy March 19th, 2014.

I charted my temp and opk on fertility friend as well as used preseed.

My baby died at 10w in January, had erpc a couple days later. Got a bfn after 5 weeks, ovulated shortly after then had a chemical. On the next cycle after the chemical I got another BFP and am now 6 weeks along, although I'm not sure if this one is going well either as the sacs a bit small :wacko:

I was told to wait 3 months before ttc again, I got pregnant immediately after chemicals, the 1st time pregnancy went fine & I had my DS, but this time I had a chemical in Jan, then got pregnant immediately in Feb but it ended up with a mmc at almost 10 w. I'm nowhere near ttc again.

So sorry for your loss :hugs:

I had a blighted ovumn and 2 d&cs in August last year we took a break from ttc until dec when we conceived first time unfortunately it was a chemical we kept on trying and conceived in feb with this baby.

I did feel like I'd never get my baby but time heals in more ways then one.

I'm really sorry to hear about these losses. I got my BFP the first proper cycle after mmc

I'm so sorry for your loss ((hugs))
I had a MMC last year and got pregnant the next cycle. But I lost that one as well, it took us 9 months to get pregnant again :(
But, it also took us 8 months to get pregnant the first time.

I had a MMC at 10 weeks at the end of January. We waited for 1 af, and managed to get pregnant the next cycle in March. Seems to be sticky so far, scan next week to confirm!
After my first MMC it took 6 cycles before we got our BFP who is now a beautiful toddler!

I'm so sorry for your loss Hun. :hugs:

I lost my baby at 8 weeks 3 days on March 1st I'm now five week pregnant again, we got pregnant on our first cycle after our mc (your more fertile after a mc)

I hope you start to feel better soon, and sometime in the future you get your rainbow <3

So sorry for your loss. I miscarried in August 2013 at 13 weeks then got a bfp 4 weeks after erpc. I lost that baby at 5 weeks. I got pregnant 2 cycles after that but it was a chemical. I took Christmas off while I had tests done for recurrent miscarriage, they all came back negative so we tried again in feb 2014 and got our bfp in march 2014. I've had 2 scans so far and it looks sticky this time. I've got another scan just after 13 weeks so hopefully I'll start feeling more positive then!

Sorry for your loss :hugs: I had a mc on 27th Feb Had one normal cycle and I'm now pregnant again xx

So sorry for your loss. After my chemical I got pregnant the next cycle with DD.

I had a MMC in December - I was 10 weeks, baby was 6w 5days.

I had an ERPC (like a D&C). AF came back exactly 4 weeks later. We waited 2 cycles as advised by our consultant, got pregnant our first cycle back TTC...

xx

I'm so sorry. ((( hugs )))

It took us 4 cycles.
Hesitantly pregnant again.
Hang in there. The worst part for me was letting my body heal. Especially because I have NO patience!

I'm so sorry! I had two miscarriages. After my first it took about a year and a half (don't let that worry you, I needed fertility treatment to get pregnant all 3 times) the second time I got pregnant 5 months later with my current one.

been over two years now. i was put off ttc by docs due to d&c surgery for three months, but took more time off TTC myself as i wanted to heal emotionally first before going on the ttc train again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->