How soon after your miscarriage were you pregnant again?

I am so sorry for everyone's losses. I had a mmc in Jan, I thought I was 12 weeks but sac was measuring only 5 weeks, I had a natural mc but bled for 11 weeks, I was given the all clear at the beginning of April and was waiting for AF to arrive.... I've done a test and its positive. Very scared that its going to happen again!!

I would have been 11 weeks, 1 day today. I lost the baby at 7 weeks but did not find out about miscarriage until 10 weeks, 3 days when I started bleeding heavily.

I miss my baby.

Really sorry to hear about your loss. xxx :hugs: I have had two losses and fell pregnant again the second cycle on both occasions. I have heard your fertility is higher after a miscarriage. I hope you get your rainbow baby soon. xx

I had a mc in Aug 2013 at 16 weeks and then fell again in Dec that ended in mc in Feb. Had a D&C and im now pregnant again. Praying this one sticks. Xx

Sorry for your losses ladies. This really sucks, can't wait to try again!

I miscarried at 8 weeks in September 2013 and took 8 cycles to catch again. Just got my bfp on May 1st. Hope it happens faster for you. I am very sorry for your loss hun. :(

:hugs::hugs::hugs: I'm so sorry for everybody's losses, thinking of all our precious angels :cry::cry:

I had a mmc last year in feb at 10 weeks, i had one full cycle and then fell pregnant the cycle after that. My gorgeous rainbow is now 16 weeks. The pregnancy was horrible I was so worried all the way through

Sorry for your loss

Had a miscarriage at 5 weeks in September

Pregnant again in December after 2 cycles of TTC (there was a months break in the middle due to bleeding and waiting for HCG to leave system etc)

Not totally the same, but I had an ectopic pregnancy in October. I was treated with methotrexate and told not to TTC for 3 months. I was very discouraged and worried about the state of my tubes- wondered if a healthy embie could ever make it down to the "right place."

My first cycle back trying again was a BFP and not only that, it's twins! So two managed to make it in my tubes! I'm still early, but so far so good at 11 weeks.

:hugs::hugs::hugs: I'm so sorry for everybody's losses, thinking of all our precious angels :cry::cry:

I had a mmc last year in feb at 10 weeks, i had one full cycle and then fell pregnant the cycle after that. My gorgeous rainbow is now 16 weeks. The pregnancy was horrible I was so worried all the way through

george83, so so happy to read you got your precious rainbow boy! i remember you form the mc forum last year, so so happy you got your rainbow and all is going well! :hugs:

I officially stopped bleeding yesterday and my boyfriend and I didn't waste any time and had sex. He ejaculated in me when I asked him not to! :growlmad: He said he couldn't get it out in time. Mmm-hmm. I've been drinking heavily since the miscarriage. Not alcoholic style but one beer a night. I don't know if I'm ready to be pregnant just yet

Take your time. Feel what you feel and grieve the loss. You'll have your rainbow when you are ready. Loss is not easy. :hugs:

It took me a year from my miscarriage to getting pregnant again. Then again I seem to be only to get pregnant once a year as all my babies were due in March/April.

I officially stopped bleeding yesterday and my boyfriend and I didn't waste any time and had sex. He ejaculated in me when I asked him not to! :growlmad: He said he couldn't get it out in time. Mmm-hmm. I've been drinking heavily since the miscarriage. Not alcoholic style but one beer a night. I don't know if I'm ready to be pregnant just yet

Take time, I went a bit wild over Xmas/new year after the loss and drunk, smoked etc. Then when I felt more level headed started trying again and fell pregnant first cycle. Give yourself time xxxxxx

Flat Shoes: Congratulations! Happy to hear you found your rainbow. <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->