How soon can you get symptoms?

Js32313

Reaction score
Hi. I am new to all this. We are just starting to TTC but I have already been ready and obsessing for months. I went off the pill this summer to make sure cycles are normal. Mostly they have been but last time it was like 6.5 weeks. Got my period Dec. 17th. We only had unprotected a few times this month. Not totally trying yet. We did on Dec 26th and Jan 3rd. Starting yesterday I was really fatigued. I have been crampy and been alittle quesy. Usually after I eat but them seems alittle better. Is it to early to have symptoms? Is it something else like a bug? I am not getting hopes up since we only did a couple times but just wondering if even possible. I'm not really sure what to expect. Any advice appreciated. Thanks. Good luck to everyone.

I can't remember exactly how early I felt the supymptons . However every time I have been pregnant I always feel this full feeling in my uterus under the pelvic bone it's not like bloat ( although you may get that too) but like something was there like a fuzzy full feeling, then a week later the boobs! With my son I had no nausea ever tho so I don't know about that . Wishing you luck and sending positive vibes !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->