how soon did you get your BFP

DebbieJaxon

Reaction score
Hi ladies thought this page was more suitable for the question....
How soon after ovulation did you all get your BFP?
Which test did you use?
Also attatch photos if you have them :)

Also a huge congratulations !!!!

I didn't test until 2 days after my missed period.

I discovered pretty soon on into trying, that testing before then just wasn't a mentally healthy thing for me.

Same. I wasn't 100% sure of when my period was due but I tested at what I think was two days after my missed period. The reason that made me test when I did was my boyfriend gave me a hug and it was like someone had hit my boobs with a baseball bat! Kinda had me wondering as they'd never hurt like that before!

I got a positive on a Boots own brand digital. It said pregnant and so that was that.

Maybe I'm in the minoroty but I have to say, I'd never thought to test early or even do more than one test. I assumed the tests probably wouldn't work well until a missed period like it said on the box and if it said pregnant, I assumed you couldn't get a false positive :-/

Sorry I can't be of more help! I know it's a bit strange wondering if you might be or not but you'll get a definite answer once your period is late! Maybe some of the other ladies will have more experience for you! :)

I had a medicated cycle and tested out my trigger. There is no doubt about my O date. At 10dpo I had a BFN on a FRER. I didn't test again until I was 14 DPO and it was positive. My blood was drawn that day and my hcg was only 15 so I doubt it would have been positive before that. I haven't had my second draw to make sure my hcg is doubling but I've been POAS to unofficially make sure it's progressing. These are 14, 16, and 17 dpo

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 14
9 DPO I got a squinter. Than 10 DPO it darkened enough for me to start believing. :haha: I just used internet cheapies from Amazon.

10 DPO in the evening after having a few days of suspecting due to sore boobs.

My morning iced coffee nearly made me puke on 8dpo, which prompted me to test with a walmart cheapie. I had a very faint but there line. I grabbed a frer and tested with the same sample and got a still faint, but darker line. My first pregnancy i got a barely there, not sure if it was a line on 10dpo, with a believable positive on 11dpo (also frer back when they were 5 days sooner). My m/c i got a faint pos on 9dpo that barely got darker over the next several days.

EDIT: must have hit back on my browser, oops!

I got mine at what seems to be 8 DPO, assuming I really did O on the 14th like FertilityFriend believes I did. I've been very careful about temping and OPKs this cycle, so I thought I knew when I Oed, but I'm not sure after all!

I posted two Equate tests below (WalMart cheapies). I think I'm seeing some progression between 7 p.m. last night and 10:30 a.m. today ... fingers crossed!

Attachments

• IMG_1453.jpg
    IMG_1453.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_1450.jpg
    IMG_1450.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 3
About 2 days before AF I think, so 12 dpo or thereabouts.

I used an IC from a pack of 50 I got very cheap on eBay lol.

Pictures below - had to tweak it to be totally sure at the time, so I've included both versions. I hit 8 weeks a couple of days ago.

Attachments

• wp_ss_20160921_0002 (2).png
    wp_ss_20160921_0002 (2).png
    216.4 KB · Views: 3
  • wp_ss_20160921_0001 (2).jpg
    wp_ss_20160921_0001 (2).jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 8
With my daughter I got a positive on an internet cheapie at 7 dpo, with this pregnancy I got a positive again with an IC at 11 dpo.

10dpo on a frer!

Attachments

• 20160930_120326-1-1-1.jpg
    20160930_120326-1-1-1.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 11
I got my positive on 11dpo with an Amazon internet cheapie (not sure on the brand). Next day I verified with a generic Target test.

8 DPO here! A super squinter on a wondfo, so I did a FRER, and it was light but clearly there.

And Weebles--- CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!! I'm so excited to see this news. EEEeeee!

I tested randomly as I was not regular and didn't have symptoms yet (did from about a week later). I was about 4+2 so 14-16 dpo and definitely bfp. Now 12+5.

I got a super faint line at 8dpo on a frer so wasn't sure if it was an actual bfp. But on 9 dpo the line was much darker

Attachments

• IMAG5997.jpg
    IMAG5997.jpg
    10.1 KB · Views: 11
  • IMAG6017.jpg
    IMAG6017.jpg
    12.3 KB · Views: 12
I got both my BFP's on 11dpo. I don't have a photo of the bfp I got with my son as it was 3yrs ago and pre B&B for me but this is my 11dpo bfp with current pregnancy which was just a few weeks ago xx

Attachments

• Positive.jpg
    Positive.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 5
I wish I'd tested earlier so I could know how soon my BFP would've shown up but I waited until 17dpo and the control line was the same as the test line.

DS- i was about 3mo pregnant. I POAS on a dare!
DD1- 21dpo or so. A calendar told me when to test and i did.
DD2- 12dpo
Loss in 09- 21dpo but i was testing before that and knew i was preg, it just wouldnt show up.

This time im testing trigger and aiming for 10-12dpo hopefully :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->