How soon is too soon????

hopefuljaners

Cautiously pg with no.3!!
Reaction score
Hi Ladies, I'm new here, i miscarried on 5th June, should've been 7 weeks, 2days but scan the day before showed only 5 weeks 5 days. Anyway, my bleeding lasted about a week and after that OH and I decided to start trying right away instead of waiting for a period. It was more or less the case of not wanting to wait about and wait about if AF wasnt going to show for a while so we decided not to use protection and if it happened it happened. So if i took 5th june as cycle day 1, technically i should be on cd 19, i did feel like ive ovulated this month as about 3-4days ago i had pulling feeling in my right ovary and lots of ewcm and today i have more like creamy cm (soooo sorry about the tmi!) which would normally get post ov.

My question really is, if i have ov'd and if all our non-protected :sex: has led to a miracle, is there any health risks of not waiting for at least one period first???

xxx

i havent reallyheard of many risks the mc chances are a little higher i think if you conceive straight after a mc but other then that its just a pain for them with pregnancy dates which is why they usually tell you too wait a cycle but i too am thinking of just seeing what happens this month x

I was told there are not. If your lining has got itself thick enough to implant an embryo then the risk of miscarriage is no higher than with any pregnancy.

HTH

i dont think there are any risks what so ever hun, they tell u to wait for dating purposes.

goodluck and i hope you catch it.xxx

mum just told me she got pregnant with my brother the cycle she had a mc in she just thought that af would be late but it never shown and then she found out she was 10 weeks pregnant with my brother by time she got suspicous!.. so should be no problems .. my brother fine.. sort of hehe!! so dont think there is much risk a few people have said to me that the risk of mc is higher but i supose that comes down to whats causes it!!.. good luck hun!!x

I was told there are not. If your lining has got itself thick enough to implant an embryo then the risk of miscarriage is no higher than with any pregnancy.

HTH

This is what I have read and heard as well! Good luck hun!:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"