How strict are you being with food guidelines?

Desi's_lost

baby girl,boy and me
Reaction score
Like avoiding deli food, caffiene, limiting fish, etc?

Most of the things were things I didn't like anyway, but I are a lot of tuna and drank a lot of tea cuz it was all I could really eat

I tended to just eat whatever tbh, though i did try to limit caffiene

I have pretty much not been avoiding anything apart from alcohol and cutting down on caffeine. Apart from that though, I haven't avoided anything, I am veggie though.

I've not avoided anything either! Soft boiled eggs if I want them, McFlurry every now and then, ham sandwiches that haven't been heated, if its not made me sick before I'm not gonna walk around scared of it :)

I'm 50/50! My son was born with a birth defect, which I know wasn't caused by what I ate but when I eat something 'naughty' (runny eggs etc) I feel bad and don't eat it for weeks. Caffiene I don't keep an eye on tbh, I crave lots of fizzy juice :dohh:

Oi you guys don't wanna know how many egg sandwiches I've wasted cos I was scared of them being a bit soft xP damn people don't cook them all the way even when I ask for well done.
I feel a lot better for asking now.

You can't have a bacon and egg sandwich without having yolk run all over your hands, fact :haha:

Now I'm seriously thinking of walking to the bagel place and getting one.. :haha:

I am soooo guilty of eating whatever my little heart desires! But my daughter is perfectly healthy and I passed my 1 hour GD test, so I think I deserve to indulge a bit, lol. But I am very proud of myself for limiting myself on caffeine! I only drink it when we go out to dinner, once a week :)

My cravings with my lo were runny egg and chocolate spread sandwiches... and I didn't find out until after I gave birth about the runny eggs :dohh: he's fine though :)

I stay 100% clear of eggs, soft cheese, pate, liver, alcohol.
I do drink tea 1-3 cups a day (no coffee, very little fizzy drinks)

yeah I'm eating what I want to, the things they tell you not to eat I don't like, but have tried to cut caffeine out :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->