How to cut maternity belly ring?

DarlingMe

Reaction score
I purchased a flexible belly ring today. I trimmed it a bit but it is still very long. I dont know how long to leave it! They are orginally 2 inches and I cut off not quite 1/2 inch. I dont want to cut too much off but it is really long right now and very annoying! Anyone know how long it will need to be? How much room do I really need? My uterine height is already about 4 inches above my belly button and it hasnt popped, so I dont know if it is going to if that helps.

Im not too sure but I was thinking the same thing. I manged to get mine for like 75p off ebay so might just cut it so that it is comfortable now leave a little room and then buy another one if i need too.

xx

I was thinking that too, just to cut it and buy a new one if I need to. I paid $9 from a local boutique. You got a much better deal! Found ones much cheaper online but shipping was more than the rings themselves!

you need to have it aproximately 3 times the length of the skin accross the piercing if that makes sence you need to allow for stretching and swelling .

mum of two where abouts you from im from north somerset too :) xx

sorry if this is a stupid question lol but what is a maternity belly ring?

sorry if this is a stupid question lol but what is a maternity belly ring?

Not stupid! They are flexible plastic barbell or belly rings that go into a belly button piercing. They are made to be adjusted to the wearer and are flexible as your belly grows. :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->