How to get preggo with irregular af

Reaction score
So I haven't been on ttc forum since dd was born who will be one on Wednesday. .I'm in pregnancy tests right now as I keep getting lines,on some tests not others. .probably evap...so we have decided to ttc for #3 I've always,just wanted two but I really want a boy lol..so short story with dd we ntnp with dd.. finally got bfp on Jan 11 2014.. I kept getting bfn up until that day I knew I was preggo.. so recently I thought I was preggo been testing since the 9th and get lines on some not on others..had blood,drawn Wednesday hcg was 2 so anyways I'm going to my ob on Friday to talk about my irregular cycles last af was august. .but that normal fir me I has my iud removed in June due to bad smptom. . So I want to get my cycles regulated...what is the best med or way to regulate cycles?? I don't want to go whole,year agsin ttc..because once I has af while ttc with dd I got bfp a month later..not sure if I o or not and I don't want to obsess about ttc this time either..so kind of ntnp status so I don't obese about it..so what can the ob do to help? ?

I'm no doctor but I would try buying vitamin b6. It is the best vitamin to help regulate your hormones. You are allowed to take up to 100 mg a day safely but I would only use as much as seems to work for you. Most pharmacies only sell 100 mg so I bought a pill cutter (I take 25 mg a day to help lengthen my LP and prevent morning sickness - hopefully - in future pregnancies).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->