How to ovulate earlier

S

stargirl69

Does anyone have any advice on how I can bring forward my ovulation date?

I'm ovulating late in cycle cd 24-28 and then a luteal phase of about 10-11 days. I tried Agnus Castus/Vitex this month - taking Holland and Barrett tablets - 4 a day. It's made no difference, in fact, I'm not even close to ovulating and cd21 at moment.

I'm looking for things that have actually worked for people personally for me to try.

Thanks!

yes....well, this is to lengthen your LP. B6 and Evening Primrose Oil.

read through this thread..it will tell you about it and you might even find other things that can help you regulate your cycle.

https://www.babyandbump.com/trying-...reasing-your-chances-fertility-naturally.html

stargirl! :) have u jumped over to ttc early? :) xxx

Thanks for advice regarding luteal phase! I've read your thread before - it's very informative! Thanks for sharing. Anyone recommend anything for bringing forward ovulation?

No not ttc yet, but gearing up for it!!! I'm trying to get everything as good as it can be before ttc! Only 7 weeks to go until ttc!

the only other thing i would recommend would to do a google search on it to see what you could find.

hope it gets fixed.

the only other thing i would recommend would to do a google search on it to see what you could find.

hope it gets fixed.

Thanks. I've checked google already but will check again. Most of the stuff is about the occassional later ovulation due to stress rather than regular late ovulation after cd 20.

Thanks - I hope so too!

will be nice to see a more familiar face when u move over since im just ntnp now! :)
sorry i cant help about the ov problem btw, hope you get it sorted :) xxxxx

Ntnp - how exciting! I tried to get hubby to agree to this, but he was having none of it! Yeah hopefully it will sort itself out before ttc. Going to start taking pre-conception vitamins this month to see if that makes a difference!

xx

hi hun i ovulate about CD21 with a 10 day LP and manage to get pregnant just have trouble maintaining it. I have been taking agnus castus and vitamin B100 to lengthen it. Brought O forward one day this month

vits are always good :)
u may see from wtt post that my oh is being rather confusing at the moment, the best i have from him on the subject of the fact that we appear to be having unprotected sex regularly is "well i dont want to set a date for ttc"...
im thinking of switching vitamins, i take regular ones anyway but a bit concerned about levels of vitamin a, which u taking? xxx

AC can take up to like 4 months to actually see results, so just because you didnt see a result this month, you might want to continue taking because it does take some time to build up in you body. What dose are you taking?

hi hun i ovulate about CD21 with a 10 day LP and manage to get pregnant just have trouble maintaining it. I have been taking agnus castus and vitamin B100 to lengthen it. Brought O forward one day this month

Yes I think things will be the same for me. I've read that conceiving is harder as not as many chances per year due to longer cycles but also difficult to mantain pregnancy. Good luck with ttc!

vits are always good :)
u may see from wtt post that my oh is being rather confusing at the moment, the best i have from him on the subject of the fact that we appear to be having unprotected sex regularly is "well i dont want to set a date for ttc"...
im thinking of switching vitamins, i take regular ones anyway but a bit concerned about levels of vitamin a, which u taking? xxx

I was going to start taking pregnacare. At moment just taking agnus castus and folic acid.

Men are weird aren't they?! My hubby's changed his mind loads of times but he finally seems happy with trying in next few months!

AC can take up to like 4 months to actually see results, so just because you didnt see a result this month, you might want to continue taking because it does take some time to build up in you body. What dose are you taking?

Taking 1600mg so quite a lot! I know it can take time but I was hoping for even a day earlier. Things actually seem worse this cycle as cd22 and not even any ewm at all, so think ovulation will be even later than last cycle.

Well 1600mg is quite alot, id say maybe stick with that dose for another month and if it doesnt help then ditch it. I have just started taking AC after coming off Depo. Hoping that it might help jump start my cycle. I uped my dose to about 1000mg this week, but i might up it alittle more. Hopefully it will work for you =)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->