How To Pee On A Stick (Funny)

RNmommy

Mom of 2 and Pregnant!
Reaction score
Hello Everyone. I got this from www.twoweekwait.com and thought it was so funny I wanted to share it with everyone here.

Hope this makes you all laugh because we know we've all done it..... LOL!!!

How To Pee On A Stick

Step 1...Pee on the stick. (must be sure to hold it under urine stream for a heartbeat longer than recommended just to be sure).

Step 2...Stare at stick while you continue peeing. Feel heart jump when urine passes over the spot where the line would be and it hitches for a second, then gets a dark line...then keeps going, taking your dark line with it to the test window.

Step 3...Place on bathroom counter. Pretend not to stare at it. Let's try to give yourself busy work to keep from looking at it. In fact, your toilet now gets cleaned once per day.

Step 4...Tell yourself you are expecting a BFN. Then start to mist up when you see that it is, in fact, a BFN. Stare at the blank spot for a full minute before picking it up.

Step 5...First, go to window and check it under day light.

Step 5...Now, stand on toilet to be closer to light in ceiling. Check strip.

Step 6...Close one eye. Squint other eye.

Step 7...Turn on several lamps around house. Hold strip under lamp. Check strip.

Step 8...Hold strip OVER lamp. Check strip.

Step 9...Hold strip in front of lamp so light shines THROUGH strip, just in case.

Step 10...Pull stick apart. Hesitate for a heartbeat when you realize you are holding the still wet "wick" in one hand, then continue the destruction.

Step 11...Repeat Steps 5-9.

Step 12...Throw stick away.

Step 13...Pick stick back up out of trash.

Step 14...Repeat Steps 12 and 13 the rest of the day!

LMFAO this is the best!! This is me every. single. freaking. damn. time I test!!! LMAO omgosh, I go through the entire house looking under lamps! I've gone as far as going into my hallway (we live in an apt building) just to see if I can see a line in that light. Meanwhile people are probably looking at me through their peephole omgggggoshhhhh

thats what i was doin with FRER since i couldnt see it i did all those steps lol and i still couldnt see it until christine put the test ina dark background lol but i saw it

Lmao I have done this....Just today i went back in and checked the stick in the trash again just to be sure.

LOL!!! The worst is when we pull multiple sticks out of the trash to compare them. What is wrong with us!!

lol! nice that's very funny =D

I usually just hold it to the sunlight, if you can't see it in that, it's not there IMO.

But I do usually spend 10 minutes trying to see it in the sunlight =P

And once it's in the bin I may pick it up once, but not after that, I'm afraid of evaps :argh::nope:

i think whoever wrote this has been spying on me - this is EXACTLY what i do! lol

I know, I laughed SO hard when I read this. I can't tell you how many times Ive done this. LOL!!!!

HAHAHAHAHA!!! that is soooo funny and soooooo true!!! brilliant!!! xx

Hey, anyone else notice there are two step 5s? Lol just noticed that =P

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->