How To Pee On A Stick (Funny)

LOL!!! The worst is when we pull multiple sticks out of the trash to compare them. What is wrong with us!!

Yep. And then you kind of line them up according to your cycle days so you can see the progression. And you do all of this rifiling in the trash while the water is running because you absolutely do NOT want your husband to hear you going through the trash. . . he already thinks your crazy anyway.:haha:

LOL!!! The worst is when we pull multiple sticks out of the trash to compare them. What is wrong with us!!

Yep. And then you kind of line them up according to your cycle days so you can see the progression. And you do all of this rifiling in the trash while the water is running because you absolutely do NOT want your husband to hear you going through the trash. . . he already thinks your crazy anyway.:haha:

:haha::haha::haha: That's so funny. Running the water so he don't hear you going through the trash can. Omgosh, I can just imagine this. I know DH thinks I've lost my mind too when it comes to testing lol. It's so bad my 4 y.o says "mom, you're looking at your pregnancy test again??" lmao

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->