How to pin point ovulation?

FertileFlower

Pregnant - 1st Trimester
Reaction score
What is your signs and how do you know when/where in the O cycle you are?
I feel I am ovulating three days earlier than expected because I have A LOT of signs such as extremely emotional in all directions which is unusual for me, right side cramping (brief) and middle side dull and warm cramps as well as overall tingling and increased sex drive. Hunger pains.

I am just curious what phase of ovulation I might be in. Been bd'ing for the last week so the timing couldn't be much better. I'm hoping this is it, but would feel better knowing it's underway in case we can't bd this weekend. I use OPK and they dropped today but they are giving too sketchy results (cheap cvs brand) so I am not relying on them.

It's been about 36 hrs since the last b/d so want to make sure there isn't too much time between O and last baby making deposit? I do not seem to have a lot of fertile cm (had the egg whites once in my life) but having a good feeling about this!
:)

My DH is able to see me tonight and doesn't have to work. Which means PERFECT BD timing!!
Ohhhh I feel soooo excited about this!! This feels like it's it!

Although, a few hours ago I was weeping and feeling sorry for myself thinking it would NEVER happen. Oh, hormones! :)

I definitely have ovulation cramps! I am so excited my whole body is tingling in a way that definitely feels like a very good sign.

I never understood what women ttc'ing was going through. I never really gave it much thought until this year, just didn't think it was in my cards. Now everything about it feels so important and special. I have gained such great sympathy for those who are trying.

Many times you'll get those signs before you ovulate. The best at home way to pinpoint ovulation is through temping. I personally can't temp reliably, so I bought an ovacue monitor. Sort of pricey, but I love it!

I no when I am ovulating get a lot of ewcm for three days xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->