How to speak to OH without freaking him out?? ideas please

londonbird

Reaction score
Hi guys

Its all been a bit manic past 5 months, I've been forced to WTT whilst sorting out a tumour on my pituitary, they have now decided they are happy to leave that be and let me continue on, discharging me next month.

Anyway I have been continuing meds for my migraines and went back on the pill, 2 months ago I found out my Topamax cancels out the pill, nobody told me :nope: ... anyway so I went upto 2 pills a day. Once I found out everything seemed okay with my pituitary and they were not going to operate... I stopped taking that.. was a little less careful

Anyway que past 10 days, have been so queasy, literally..a guys sandwich on a bus made me puke up!! supersonic senses, awful... only time I have been like this before is when I was pregnant. Anyway, got docs for my usual migraine review next week, so going to speak to him then. OH has gone through a lot the past 6 months and I dont want to stress him at all. But.... I really just need to speak or say " I think I might be".... is it entirely pointless... just looking for a row... I dont know..

Mayble just help to speak to you guys :) hope its okay, thank you anyway, you guys have always been fab in the past :hugs:

xxxxx

So sorry you have had such a rough time:hugs:.
I would wait until you get a BFP before talking to OH considering the stress you say he has been experiencing. Don't want to get him all worked up if it turns out to be something else.
We're here for you:hugs:

Not yet no, I have no idea where I am on cycle or anything. Was having 38 day cycles before I went back on the pill. eek.

Will speak to doc on tuesday and see what he thinks is best

Freaking out, trying to keep quiet. Bit hard when want to throw up 24/7, bloated..bluerg

Know topamax isnt recommended during pregnancy either, am taking a huge dose... tuesday cant come fast enough!!

Thanks guys xxx

i woldnt wait to see if its BFP first.. you dont wat to worry or stess him over nothing, if heh as had rough 6 months.... so do you wat a BFP???xxx

Thanks guys

I am keeping quiet. Spent another night on the sofa, his jiggling about made me want to hurl!

I would be happy, I feel like there wont even be a "perfect" time, but things are as settled as they are ever going to be righ now

He would be livid, but then I think he would be pleased. I thought the same last time and he pretty much was chuffed. So... just wait and see. Might get a test, ...we got kids(oh's) tonight..so probably not the best time.. but can hide it up and have a go tommorow when am on my own.

Thanks again xxxx

i to hope yu get results and reactions you want xx

Thanks guys

Got a twin test... hid it up in my make up bag.. just waiting for a good moment to do it now.. dont want to put a black cloud over the whole week...arg.. dont know what to do. Doc on tuesday, guess I should do it before I go to doctors.

Phew. Sickness not been quite so bad today at least, managed to eat a little bit. Just get through the next few days

Thanks again guys xxx

I did it yesterday morning, negative :(

really gutted. now cramping. kinda typical.. meh. Guess I know why I've been so poorly now..soddin pms!!!! :( Thanks for all your kind messages and help guys!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Burgess422
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->