How to stay strong while WTT

MissMcCoy

Reaction score
I really think it would be best for my family to wait till... July at the earliest. Would really like to push for October....

But I am seriously thinking more and more THIS MONTH as I get closer to ovulation ...

Ugh how to I fend off the urge?!

I know what you mean! I actually took a test this morning because I've had so many signs, including two dreams about a positive test. I was a little disappointed to see the pure white strip. :haha: I try to stay busy and keep my mind occupied with other things. I have a mini-goal list that I want to complete before getting pregnant as well, especially finishing the weight loss. I also try to visualize having a winter baby, and it's just something I prefer to avoid if I can. (I'm such a summer-sun girl)

Every month though I debate just tossing it up in the air when we get close to that time!

Im the exact same!!!!

Also don't want a winter baby! I envision being trapped in a blizzard on a back road trying to deliver a baby! Who knows what could go wrong!
I still have quite the amount of weight to loose, and would love to tone up and get in shape for it all...

Ive been dreaming like crazy and even feeling those Phantom kicks...

My old man keeps saying lets do it... I want to but I don't...

I want to see about getting a bigger place this summer.
I want to prep some stuff before getting pregnant.
I want to bulk up the savings account a little more...

Then again.... <3 Pregnancy and little babies....

Exactly! My husband is the same way... he's been ready since September, so he's no help. :dohh:

Those phantom kicks are crazy!

yeah, i get that way around ovulation too. Something that always pulls me back to the wtt plan is reminding myself why i'm waiting and imagining if we went ahead and ttc right now, what goals would i be giving up? Is there a part of me that would be disappointed? Would it make life more difficult? Like for me, it's really important for me to at least be close to graduation before ttc, because otherwise i'll have to take time off from school and then return later, which i REALLY don't want to do..so no matter how i feel, i have to wait till at least such and such a date.

I have a goal list of things I want to do before TTC. It is so hard sometimes to be patient. But I figure that the more things I cross off my list, the closer we'll get and maybe move the date a bit closer :flower:

So far we have a few big items on the list:
- Finish Master's Degree (should be completed before June 2015)
- Husband graduate from Police college (hopefully before June also!)
- Travel to Germany/Austria/Switzerland
- Visit relative in the UK
- Get a promotion at work

The promotion I could take or leave, doesn't worry me, but it would be nice to have!

https://lt3f.lilypie.com/bRsQp11.png

I just feel jealous you ladies can think about when the time comes im beginning to think it wont for us.

Nice to read this thread &#128522; I'm TRYING to convince myself waiting 6 months is a good idea but it's hard! Plus I'm due to ovulate tomorrow.. Valentines Day ! &#128150;

This month is really testing me! :haha: Period was MIA until late last night, and I was disappointed to see the negative test yesterday (hubby brought me chocolate and pregnancy tests for V-Day, my kind of man <3). I've started thinking a winter baby might not be so bad... BRB while I go clean the house to distract myself! :rofl:

aw chocolate and pregnancy tests! that's awesome, lol! What a sweetheart :)

AWww what a man!!

Im starting to think winter aint soooo bad either... Theres 4X4 for a reason right!?!?!

I think we're all WTT... I'm just not using birth control, and we're not always careful when we're in the moment. :haha:

Exactly, MissMcCoy! My mother's birthday is at the end of the year, and I can't think of a better present than another grandbaby to spoil.

Hubby and I deep cleaned the house yesterday and I'm more relaxed now (well, exhausted anyway). We'll see if I remain strong during the next two weeks. :blush:

So Not planning Not preventing?!

If ya all are dtd without using anything and know when your ovulating why wait? you practically ttc atm. Lol

I look forword to when we can ttc hopefully.

I make him pull out most of the time, especially leading up and after when I suspect I O, so I'm not really trying to get pregnant yet. If it happens though it's not the end of the world. :)

He is supposed to deploy for a short assignment next month, so I'd rather wait for him to get back before getting pregnant. :haha: (I still have 5 more lbs to weight goal as well)

Hopefully your situation continues to improve!

I make him pull out most of the time, especially leading up and after when I suspect I O, so I'm not really trying to get pregnant yet. If it happens though it's not the end of the world. :)

He is supposed to deploy for a short assignment next month, so I'd rather wait for him to get back before getting pregnant. :haha: (I still have 5 more lbs to weight goal as well)

Hopefully your situation continues to improve!

What do you mean hopefully my "situation" continues to improve? what situation?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->