How to survive a head cold AND morning sickness??

littlejune

Reaction score
Hey mamas,

Anyone have to suffer a head cold on top of the usual morning sickness? My MS isn't the worst ever, but I do throw up about 4 times a day and just feel tired and queasy in between. NOW I have a head cold. My team members at work all took a sick day today, and I should have too because now I have a nasty sore throat and am super congested on top of everything. Now I get to try to train substitute's who have probably never worked with kids that have severe autism AND take on all the temper tantrums. blaaaah.

Any ladies have a magical concoction for feeling better?

Try a saline rinse and saline spray. I also took Tylenol as needed for the pressure and headache. I had to take 3 days off work. Hope you feel better ASAP.

No magic formula but feel your pain. Have just discovered I'm 5weeks pregnant & have dreadful cold! Felt so sorry for myself today, I have actually come home early, never do that, but feeling so so nauseous! Hope u feel better soon, sending hugs your way

I have a soar throat and I learned that gargling with mouthwash kills bacteria. I did it last night and it soothed my throat

Thanks ladies! Hopefully it's just a cough and not something more serious like the flu. I may have to take a sick day tomorrow, since I am the only one braving things today anyway haha.

Ugh I feel you. I feel so rotten at the moment- nausea, chest infection, banging head ache :(. No magic advice I'm afraid, just rest up as much as you can and try to get as many fluids into you as you can. My kids have pushed me over the edge by pouring 4lbs of rice allll over several rooms in my house- I'm hitting the chocolate cake and count that as medicine and substitute wine :haha:

Eleanor cake my have to be in my near future too!

i am on my 3rd head cold my immune system must be pants at the moment i usually never get ill x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->