How to tell if Clearblue plus is pos or evap? Please help lovely ladies!

My cb wasnt clear at all it come up with a line that faded after 5 minutes. It was the digital test that confirmed my pregnancy in the end.. I will see if I can find a picture of my test for you xxx

My cb wasnt clear at all it come up with a line that faded after 5 minutes. It was the digital test that confirmed my pregnancy in the end.. I will see if I can find a picture of my test for you xxx

That would be great thank you! Xxx

Hi,

I'm kind of new to this and had never heard of the evilness of evap lines until coming on this forum. I took a Clearblue plus test this morning and a very feint but definitely there line came up! It came up within the 3 minutes and is as thick as the horizontal line but its too feint to see if there is any colour, does this sound like a positive or a nasty evap line?

I'd post a pic but I don't know how and I think I read somewhere you have to have a minimum number of posts first? Any thoughts/experiences would be greatly appreciated.

Having now read how rubbish the Clearblue tests are I'll be heading out to buy a FRER today!
Hi,

I'm kind of new to this and had never heard of the evilness of evap lines until coming on this forum. I took a Clearblue plus test this morning and a very feint but definitely there line came up! It came up within the 3 minutes and is as thick as the horizontal line but its too feint to see if there is any colour, does this sound like a positive or a nasty evap line?

I'd post a pic but I don't know how and I think I read somewhere you have to have a minimum number of posts first? Any thoughts/experiences would be greatly appreciated.

Having now read how rubbish the Clearblue tests are I'll be heading out to buy a FRER today!
Same here! I dont know how to post anything. Deff following

Hi ladies! Just jumping in to say this a zombie thread. It’s from 3/2013. This cycle was not successful as she was testing again the next one, and ultimately posted about being 13w pregnant in November of that year. I was bored so checked her posts.

Could you please assist me on my post

In the main pregnancy test forum It should say post new thread. Select that add your pictures and questions (upload a file) and post it x

I need help. I was told this could be an evap line but I'm not sure I wasn't entirely sure I seen what I thought I had at first until I called my friend who's a nurse and she watched the video I send and said she seen a line right away.
What are you thoughts.

Test.jpg

It looks like the start of a BFP. I would test again with a pink dye. Good luck ❤️

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->