How to tell the Booty Call...Im Pregnant

AngelMomma93

Reaction score
So im going to explain the situation and i would like you guys to give me your opinion on how to tell him.Sorry its so long.

I am currently getting a divorce. And soon after deciding to get a divorce i met a guy ill just call him A...A and i started speaking and quickly fell into bed. It probably wasnt the smartest decision, but it happened. Well we realized quickly that we do like eachother as more than a booty call but as of right now thats all we think we can deal with. we are both going through divorces, so we decided to just be "friends" who sleep together. after almost two months i thought i might be pregnant. i was a few days late, but i was going out of town for Christmas and didnt worry about it. well since ive been out of town a friend suggested i take a test and it turns out i am in fact pregnant. At this point i am almost 6 weeks.

Now the reason im not sure about telling him is because while i was married i did get pregnant twice, but i never made it past 6 weeks.A is aware of those pregnancies, so he would know that the same thing could happen this time, but im just not sure as to if i should tell him, or just wait and see if i make it past 6 weeks. this is a pretty big secret to keep. and even if i lose the baby, i feel like he should have a right to know. am i crazy? should i tell him? :wacko:

Without knowing the full dynamics of your situation I say tell him.

I have to agree, and tell you to tell him, you never know if he will be supportive and be there for you in this time, and even if you did loose the baby, he could really be there for you, and you wouldnt know this, unless you tell him, you need all the support you can get whilst you are pregnant.

Having also suffered a mc (I'm sorry to hear about your previous losses) I would think about his reaction if you sadly were to lose this baby which obviously hopefully won't happen. I would have found my mc so much harder if I was also abandoned by somebody who I wanted to support me. Could you wait until your further along or would you want to tell him now? I know that sounds really negative and I don't mean it to but just realistic I suppose

Tell him, regardless of what happens the baby is his child too and he should know.

Also make sure you get to the doctors so they can take the best care of you.

Fingers crossed you have a happy and healthy 9 months

Personally, I would wait till you were in the clear and tell him. It could put added strain between everyone if he knew now and him not being told till after the 6 weeks doesn't seem like it would be a great loss for him.

I would tell him. Even if something does happen to the baby, I still think he has a right to know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->