How too NTNP and not TTC?!

bellaloo

Reaction score
This probably makes more sense in my head but I don't want to TRY for a baby but I don't mind if I fall pregnant but then I think it is basically like trying for a baby if we're having unprotected sex? Oh gosh I'm confused and know this is probably making no sense at all lol. :wacko: :wacko:
I guess I feel like I want to start NTNP but feel like as soon as we dtd with no protection were basically trying. So if I fall pregnant it won't be a "surprise" as such because I know it could happen. :haha: :blush:
Am I making sense to anyone lol

U do make sense.

I think ur way over thinking this. Ntnp is a more relaxed approach to TTC, some of the ppl here are sort of TTC but taking a chilled approach to it and others just don't use protection. If u want to be well and truly ntnp I would literally stop all protection and leave it at that.

Yes u no that there is a chance but u don't no whether u dtd around ovulation or not. There is no clear definition of ntnp so don't worry about it xx

To be honest I agree that if you are DTD with no protection or consideration of how to prevent pregnancy then you are trying.

NTNP isn't really about the terminology but more about what you want to talk about on the boards. If you want to chat about TTC without being asked about temping, charting, symptoms and all those mystical things that I don't understand then chat here.

^^ that as well. Before this site I never even considered that there was such a thing as ntnp. Ite very ambiguous

Yess thanks ladies it totaly makes more sense now. Like you say its a more relaxed way of trying to conveive other than charting and timing aroumd ovulation. I understand now lol! well we were ttc for a few months for my second and the month we decided not to bother timing baby dancing around ovulation the following month i found out i was pregnant so i guess its pretty much the same thing x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->