How was your baby lying at 27 weeks?

how can you tell? :-(

I am 29 weeks and i can tell where he is inside (?eg under my ribs or on mybladder ) but dont know which bit of him is where

x x x

at my 20wk scan i knew he was breeched cos his kicks were super low ...... then we ad a 4d scan few days ago and i knew he was still breeched cos his kicks are still low....ive never had a kick above my belly button,and scanner confirmed he was and where he was xxx

My little man was head down, butt under my ribs - still is :)

Mine has been transverse (across ways lying on back) with head on left and feet on right at every visit to mw (go weekly due to medical reasons). At appointment yesterday was head down with bum under ribs and legs on the left. I am 30 weeks so still plently of time to move.

well my midwife and consultant both said he was head down which makes sense as i need to pee like all the time!!! lol

actually..do they stay that way until birth or can he still move around a bit??? im 29 weeks.....

mine was cephalic. head down. but dont worry it can still move x

Hello ladies this is a good site, just found out what "long" positioning is on this site, midwife had me confused!

https://www.naturalbirthandbabycare.com/baby-position.html

xx

My Baby is also transverse, but plenty of time to turn no need to worry awhile ;)

At my 20 week, and 28 week ultrasounds, baby's head was down. I don't think he's changed positions ever! lol..... It feels like he's rolling around, but I think he's still head down.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->