How we baby wear in Africa

I understand. :)

I think the 'could you be more specific?' came across a little sharp when I read it in the early hours, it made me feel defensive on OP's part.

The power of written text to kill meaning, eh?

I love Africa too, but I've only been lucky enough to visit one country. I will explore more when I'm an old granny. :)

I also thought it sounded a bit aggressive tbh - sometimes things get mixed up in the causually written word

My hubby is also a keen baby wearer! He'd rather use the wrap than the buggy when going out, and with both our children he's worn them while hoovering etc, while I get some rest :)

For hubby it's a great way to bond too - a wrap/sling etc can be a great way for dads to get skin to skin with baby. I always recommend it to new parents - so dad can bond and mum can rest.

PS I love South Africa, it's one of my favourite places I've been :)

I saw a man do this in my local Asda with a beautiful woven wrap - it was so awesome!

I understand. :)

I think the 'could you be more specific?' came across a little sharp when I read it in the early hours, it made me feel defensive on OP's part.

The power of written text to kill meaning, eh?

I love Africa too, but I've only been lucky enough to visit one country. I will explore more when I'm an old granny. :)

I also thought it sounded a bit aggressive tbh - sometimes things get mixed up in the causually written word

I had a family crisis this week and am looking and am in bits over it. If I worded it funny, its only because of that - I meant no offence to the op or anyone else.

Could we just drop this please?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->