How will I ever tell my DH: Waiting for a BFP for unexpected 4th baby!

babytobe

Reaction score
Today is day 11dpo. POAS this morning and it was negative. But I've been pregnant 3 other times and I get symptoms early.... Pretty positive I am pregnant!
I had been hoping against all odds that we'd get a surprise 4th baby. DH was DONE. But the silly man was too afraid to get the snip, so..... Here we are (I think!). Have been holding out telling him what I think is happening until I know forsure. You know, to save him needless worrying.
I sort of feel bad for him, but I also think God is laughing, just a little.:lol:

I would find out for sure and then tell him :)

Good luck! I hope you get your definite answer soon!

Thank you! I feel like every day I am lying to him as I feel more nauseous, but he's aware I'm not feeling well. I was almost hoping he might guess, but I can tell he hasn't even thought of it! Hoping this sticks and I get my BFP soon!

Good luck! I hope you get your definite answer soon!

I was in the same situation with our 3rd. I just knew I was but I figured no reason to make him worry until a positive test. My 1st bfp was really faint and I struggled about whether to wait until I had darker lines. I ended up telling him because I just couldn't keep it from him. He was in denial at first but the next day I did a digital and he believed it. I wanted a 3rd, he was undecided but we both knew if we had a 3rd we wanted to ttc later. However, our 3rd is now almost 10 months old. I hope you get a bfp soon and your husband takes it well.

Thanks for your reply, Flueky. Your situation sounded similar! That's wonderful that it worked out for you! Looking at the dates of your babie's births, you had them pretty close together!
I had another negative test this morning but continue to feel so darn pregnant. I'm sure once or if I get a faint line I won't be able to keep it from my DH anymore. Honestly I think about breaking it to him multiple times a day right now... But I know it's going to shake him up, so I really better be 100% sure!

I was in the same situation with our 3rd. I just knew I was but I figured no reason to make him worry until a positive test. My 1st bfp was really faint and I struggled about whether to wait until I had darker lines. I ended up telling him because I just couldn't keep it from him. He was in denial at first but the next day I did a digital and he believed it. I wanted a 3rd, he was undecided but we both knew if we had a 3rd we wanted to ttc later. However, our 3rd is now almost 10 months old. I hope you get a bfp soon and your husband takes it well.

Thanks for your reply, Flueky. Your situation sounded similar! That's wonderful that it worked out for you! Looking at the dates of your babie's births, you had them pretty close together!
I had another negative test this morning but continue to feel so darn pregnant. I'm sure once or if I get a faint line I won't be able to keep it from my DH anymore. Honestly I think about breaking it to him multiple times a day right now... But I know it's going to shake him up, so I really better be 100% sure!
No problem. Sorry for bfn today. Yes mine are all pretty close together. We are done and DH got the snip a few weeks after dd3 was born.

It is so hard sometimes not to drag them in on it, isn't it. That's why I love thus site because I could obsess like crazy lol. I'm looking forward to your next update

Another negative test this morning.

I did tell hubby this afternoon though. He asked me if I was worried about how ill I had been feeling, and I couldn't look him in the eye and lie. So we had some interesting conversations the rest of the day! He responded pretty well, actually. But I also feel like that's because he thinks I can't actually be pregnant. At least he's having some time to think about it now I guess, but not too much time (I have to get either my period or positive pregnancy test any day now!).

Just posting here to keep myself SANE. It felt good to tell hubby, anyway!

Glad you have told him. I hope that you get an outcome soon :hugs:

Another negative this morning. Ugh!
No sign of AF though either. I usually get spotting 1-3 days prior, and my period should be here any day, so I'll take that as a positive pregnancy sign (can you tell I want this or what?!).
Started thinking today about what if this doesn't stick, or what if I'm not pregnant...I'll be so very disapointed and sad. I don't think I will get another shot at it, unless another whoopsie happens... DH is very on top of that though which is why me feeling so pregnant just seems so unlikely!
Trying to stay busy so I don't think too much about it.

Oh this is hard. It's hard feeling alone. Still no positive test. I started to get a little bit of brown spotting today, and I checked my cervix and it feels SO different. Everything feels swollen and my cervix is smooshed in there. I didnt get out any blood. I feel so freaking pregnant but am obviously worried that it's not going to stick now.
I've had camping for almost two weeks especially at night, tons of bubble popping feelings, heavy low back with aches. Nausea. Headaches. Very dry mouth and lips. I know its not in my head! Hoping and praying its just old blood finding it's way out. My period is due Saturday, technically.

You said you spot a few days before period. That might be what's happening now since its normal for you . That's good you told him. Also don't be surprised if your period is late stress can cause a delay. You seem stressed out having all the symptoms and negative test. Hope you get a definite answer soon.<3 good luck

AF arrived right on time this morning. Boo. I am at least thankful the wait is over and I know now. I am dissapointed but not surprised.
Good luck to everyone else this month who is still waiting!

So sorry AF arrived but glad you aren't in limbo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->