Roxie

Expecting #3
Reaction score
sorry if i am repeating a thread

but how will i know when im in labour?
is it just something that i will know?

what do the early stages feel like?

xx

Everyone worries about this hon. If you are lucky, your waters will break, so you will know for sure! Otherwise contractions will start, and will get more and more frequent over time, getting more painful and lasting longer. Its hard to explain how they feel, mine started in my back and spread to my bum and tummy, and felt like a tightening.

It might take an hour or two until you know for sure, as sometimes you can get contractions that start an stop.

Nicola xxx

I thought i was in labor about 10 times i also thought my waters had broke 3 times! trust me when it happens you will know about it!! i had what i thought was braxton hicks all day went to bed, got up at 2 am for a wee and my waters had broke next thing i knew i most most definatly getting contractions!

ow u will know!

i didn't have any obvious signs, didn't loose plug and my waters didn't break but i had this pain in my back and it was slowly getting worse and worse and closer together in time. You will know!

I always worried about that lol but my waters broke at home. Soon after I started getting back pains which grew in strength to the point I couldnt bare to be near or talk to anyone. I always thought the pains spread to your front but mine were all in my back not even a twinge in my front. The one thing I wished I had got ready close by was a hot water bottle. I forgot where ours had gone and had to search high and low for it with my contractions lol not nice. It was the only thing that kind of numbed the pain. :hug:

If you don't know you're in labour before you have your baby I want to know your secret!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->