How would you rate your Midwife?

mines useless.... ive yet to have an oficial mw appt.... she came to my house whilst booking in... then every other time ive seen her is in passing when im in the hospital and i had to turn up early to one of her clinics to get my downs screening bloods done and even then i had to go upto hosp to get them done as she couldnt manage it!

mines TOO nice, shes very touchy feely and talks softly and dosent break eye contact it really bugs me lol

i HATE all that, im not a people person. im the type that dosent speak 2 anyone at the school lol

My midwife is fab. She sees me every 3 weeks (down to 2 now) and has been fab throughout my pregnancy. She even came to my house today, just to do a urine sample test for me. She's alos being flexible, letting me get my bloods done at work (hospital), to save appointments for them, then she phones me with the results!! Great lady!!!:happydance:

I hate my midwife! lol
i've only seen her twice, she seems stuck up and not very helpfull at all!
you would think being pregnant with your first child they would want you too know every single last thing:S x

I voted Very Good, 'cos I love my mw!!

I had a little boy in January who was Stillborn :cry: and the mw I had with him was such a horrible old witch......she phoned me 5 weeks after he died asking me to go for my 35 wk check-up.....WTF?!?!?!?.....and later tried to to 'explain' by saying she had forgot to cancel the appointment, and forgot what had happened.

But this time I was lucky enough to get a different one, and she's just fab.....I have her office number, her work mobile & her personal mobile and she's said I can ring her 24/7 if I have any worries. I've been seeing her about twice a month up til now, but as of next week, I'll be seeing her at least once a week.......but she has said I can see her twice a day if it'll help me relax after what happened last time!

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->