Reaction score
Hi
Just a chat see how everyone is today.
Strange dreams
Odd cravings
Ouchy boobs
Cramps and niggles
Lets hear the stories!!!😁

I feel so miserable at the moment 😢 feel soooooo sick it’s unbearable. Starting to wonder if I can actually do this.. I don’t think I can go through 9 months of feeling like this. All I want to do is stay in bed all the time 😟

Maple_fairy of course u can do this. I'm not feeling sick well today was my first ever time I gagged I'm 10w 1d no pain no gain and sickness dies down soon. I went to my Dr thought I had a uti a few wks ago a Dr said he could feel something a diff Dr today said he couldn't and I wasn't to worry but guess why iam worrying I've read that it's not likely il feel much at 10 wks.

So how far along are u.? Is the dad helpful ??xx

Right now I am just EXHAUSTED.
I have achy boobs and am craving both salty and sweet foods.

Currently hoping I'm only pregnant with one child as I don't have my first appointment until October 4th! -Twins run in the family, so wish me luck

I am only 4 weeks and 4 days I believe so not feeling to much yet which makes me nervous. Symptoms: Sometimes boobs feel fine and sometimes they ache. Nipples are a lil sore but nothing like my last two pregnancies. I have vivid dreams when not pregnant but having even more every night while preg. Constipation but relieving that with Benefiber. A bit of nausea off and on all day only when I haven't eaten for a few hours though. Acid reflux off and on. Little niggles but can't tell if it is uterus or gas lol. Gassy. Loving Fajita chicken wraps with this spicy ranch! Some what tired by night but wake up every hour! That is it so far.

Hello all!
It seems I have hit the golden weeks. I have some energy, eating again, and am needing to shop for some bigger bras :blush:
But the cravings have hit...
Chinese, cream cheese, chocolate, salad with crackers, tomatoes and salt.. it's bad.
Oh, and my lower back hurts now and then. Every time I am pregnant :dohh:

I feel so miserable at the moment 😢 feel soooooo sick it’s unbearable. Starting to wonder if I can actually do this.. I don’t think I can go through 9 months of feeling like this. All I want to do is stay in bed all the time 😟

You can do this. I honestly think the first trimester is the hardest. It will get easier in the second.

However, I do feel dreadful today. I have had loose stool everyday in the morning for nearly two weeks and today I had that followed my some diarrhoea this afternoon. Its made my insides all achy and Im exhausted! I think im getting morning sickness with the other end! When I was pg with DS my symptoms eased at about 9/10 weeks so I'm hoping it happens again at that point!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->