How's Imi **UPDATES**

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: Sending you lots of love and best wishes and wishing you a speedy recovery babe :hugs: x

Imi I'm really hoping and praying that they can save your tube for you and that once the D&C is over with you can start your recovery. x

awww hunny, i'm so sorry, i haven't spoken to you today i have no credit to ring you,

i'm here for you hun and you know where i am if you need me, depending on where and what your doing on thursday me and laura are/trying to arrange to see you. :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

OMG IMI what the fuck is going on i hope and pray everything ghoes ok

Imi have just caught up with the latest news. I hope and pray that they save your right ovary and tube. I can not even imagine what you and gav must be going thru right now. My thoughts are with you. Hope you are hoome soon. Wishing you a speedy recovery :hugs: :hugs: and [-o< for you.

Imi,

I hope that you enjoyed your time at home with your family. I know that Wobbles will take good care of you. I cant say this enought, but I am so sorry for you and still thinkg positive thougts for you.

Love Suz :hugs:

Thank you all for the wonderful flowers and other gifts they are gorgoeus thanks so much im over whelemd!

Excuse my spelling im a bit drugged at the mo ....

I wasn't allowed any treatment today as my hormone level has neither risen or dropped, i have to go back monday.

My blood level isn't great at the moment and my potasium is low so i can't have surgery (D&C) untill that has been sorted, looking at at least monday.

They need to re-cscan to look at the hemmorage on the right ovary and still have to make up there minds about what they are going to do with the sac.

Because of the infection they are trying to work as best as they can without damaging my right side .... which im grateful for but i just want this this nightmare over with, as there is no guartnee that this can be done.

Gav is doing ok and being very supportive ... he really thinks you girls a the biz since you got him beer LOL

I have a long way to go and it's only gonna get harder ...

But chin up as theres no point in crying im lucky to be alive, just wish all this pain would stop.

Thanks again and will keep you all updated ...

Imi&Gav
xxx

You are more than welcome hun :hugs: :hugs:

And Gav :beer: Cheers

Keep your chin up darling and lets hope they come to a desicion soon about what to do with you :hugs: :hugs:

Take care and chill, and Let wobs wait on you hand and foot :lol:

Whising you all the best in the world. :hugs: :hugs Hopefully this nightmare stops soon. Best whises from overseas :hugs:

Glad you like your bits hun.......get plenty of rest babe, I'm thinking of you! :hugs: x

Glad you liked them! :D

You are so brave Imi! I admire you x

hugs to your bundle of joy Maddie! :D

aaaawww imi ur so brave keep going it soon will be over xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

so pleased you liked them hun! Knew it would cheer you up. Enjoy the chocs, no sharing :D (save one for me hehe)

Very ropey today, spent most of it out of it tbh ...

Pain in tummy really sore

Wobs and stu been great!

Mum rang to say maddie stood up by herself holding on to sofa and her boob lol

Not looking forward to monday.

Drugs kicking in again ...

Thanks for everything i was very touched

imi
xxx

:hugs: :hugs: Take it one day at a time babe...........:dance: for Maddie :D x

Good to here you coherant :lol:

Hoping it all goes well for you on Monday. And Well Done Maddie :D

Speedy Recovery Hun. :hugs: