How's Imi **UPDATES**

Imi,
Sending you big (but gentle) hugs. I can't believe what a crappy time you are having and how shit the hospital care has been. Very scared now to go in and have my section. Maybe I should just wait to go naturally!

Imi all my bestest wishes for a full and speedy recovery,

Luv and squeezes

Lynnie

All i can say is i am thiking of you, i am not even going to try and say anymore as i don't have a clue of what you are feeling.

You're lucky you have a mate as good as wobbles.

Keep your chin up hun :D :D

I can't believe how irresponsible the hospital are. It is beyond a joke. Ican see how they don't won't to put you through further surgery but an unlicensed drug for someone whos gone thru so much already ffs. Sending you and your family huge hugs. My thoughts are with you. Wishing you a full and speedy recovery :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

I am so sorry for you. I am glad that you have good friends and of course your family to take care for you. :hugs: Sending all the best whishes from Germany.... :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Im 21 years old just suffered a doubble eptopic with un identical twins and facing the chance of having my right tube and ovary taken out ...

As i had the left tube and ovary removed on thursday due to the ruptured eptopic im not sure how to start dealing with this as i won't be able to have another baby, not just any baby .... Gav's baby.

Im very lucky to have wobs,gav,maddie and my family as well as being alive today ... but i can't describe the feeling of devestation and disspare.

Should have the treatment tomorrow and im scared shitless.

Thank you again for your msgs, mean alot.

Going as pain horrendous and tis unbareable.

Imi

imi babes i just dont know what to say, im in tears for you hun, knowing theirs nothing i can say or do.

You will get through this hun and were all here for you,
i will leave it at that hun but my thoughts are with you all the time
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Wobbles said:
Not really a good update girls!

I’ve just had Gav (her OH) on phone!

Imi went for her scan & they were not prepared to do an internal – The nurse was adamant to do an external scan – There were NO notes for Imis circumstances & that it should have been internal HELLO SHES JUST HAD AN OP AN A BIG WHOOPING SCAR! So there you go the stupid woman gave Imi an external scan resulting in Imi screaming in pain – Taken up to the ward & dosed with pain killers no scan!

It’s fucking outrageous!!

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Imi i really feel for you at the moment, reading all this is bringing tears to my eyes :( i really dont know what to say for the best, but you are in my thoughts

Imi, :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: think of positive thoughts right now. Think of you darling daughter and Gav. My mom had a rupture etopic preg and later on was able to have my sister. I know that you are not thinking of that now and that you need to focus on healing. But if the treatment works for you and you are left with one working side, there will be hope for you in the future. I just wanted to give you something positive to hold onto.

I really think this is a shitty thing you are dealing with and I hope it is all over soon. :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: [-o< :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Love Suz

Reading that has brought tears to my eyes, you shouldn't have to go through this at such a young age, and cant imagine what you and oh are going through.

NHS are so crap, thank god you have lots of support around you, in wobs, gav, family and maddie.

thinking of you.

Update

They gave Imi a scan. She has hemeraged on the right ovary (hoping I word this right) they also found her second pregnancy which was in the womb but sadly they seen the sac measuring 4 weeks & no fetus pole so Imi should pass through naturally although has to go back tomorrow to see how she’s going & a D&C is possible – They can’t look closer at the ovary until this stage has passed.

She’s going to her Mums tonight to see Maddie & family might be at mine tonight if not depending on tomorrow she should be here with us from tomorrow.

Thanks for keeping us posted Hun

Hope you enjoy your time at your mums imi with maddie, will be thinking about you
Take care and take it easy babe
xxxxxxxxxx

Still not sure if right tube and ovary can be saved, Will know after proceedure.

Having D&C as i can't cope with anymore pain.

Thanks for support.

Imi

:hugs:

Can't wait to see you hun x Now go get ready & enjoy your day/night with Gav, Maddie & family x x x Thinking of you as you know x

Oh Im so sorry! i have just read this. Poor poor you. Please take things easy, and I have my fingers crossed that they can save your right overy/tube. Take care and many hugs xxxxxxxxxxx

This makes the most heartwrenching reading. Imi, I just can't believe that life has thown this at you. How unfair! And as for the nurses.... don't get me started on that subject!

Sending you more big hugs and wishing you a speedy recovery... body and soul. :hugs:

H

xx

Hello.

I don't know you hunny, but i have read all the wonderful and touching messages to you. What you have been through has brought tears to my eyes and no-one deserves to be going through this, especially you.

Get better soon hun, and i'm thinking of you and sending you loads of :hugs: :hugs: and Kisses.

Tara

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->