How's my chart looking? Post your chart, too!!

Hi ladies!! Just wanted to share my chart again!! FF has picked up on O..:thumbup: still a long cycle though.. before going on the pill my cycles were 28-30!!

I saw Floating baby commented about uterine lining?? Do you think mine will be ok as my cycle is looking to be around 45 days!

My Ovulation Chart

Thanks you have given me some hope that i cud still o... i also have long cycles and dunno if i o'd getting twinges and over the past 3 days cheap opks have got slightly darker hoping to get a darker one tonight as they were still faint but preiously weren't there at all x

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3ca334/thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart

Any insight into my chart would be much appreciated. This stuff is confusing!
https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3c3ba3

Hi Kellybean, i'm no expert in bbt charting, just start mine actually so i might be wrong.. but ur chart looks like it's annovulatory cycle..

what does everyone think are my chances are? im taking the faint opk lines i got as positive as they av gone back to been nit been there and it was with a lil ewcm too and my temps have risen but no lines have gone on my chart any idea why ...because im only half way through my cycle should i take it that my cycles have shortened and guess AF should be due in 14 days?
https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3ca334/thumb.pngMy Ovulation Chart

what does everyone think are my chances are? im taking the faint opk lines i got as positive as they av gone back to been nit been there and it was with a lil ewcm too and my temps have risen but no lines have gone on my chart any idea why ...because im only half way through my cycle should i take it that my cycles have shortened and guess AF should be due in 14 days?

hi :winkwink: been stalking this thread for a while now and i just wanted to say although opk should in theory be as dark or darker than the test line ive never had that ever! my positives are others negatives :shrug: i now use cbfm as i find it much more reliable, as temps are staying up id say wait and see what they do over the next few days :hugs: hopefully theyll stay up there and confirm ov :hugs: x

Any idea why you have open circles? X

hi :winkwink: been stalking this thread for a while now and i just wanted to say although opk should in theory be as dark or darker than the test line ive never had that ever! my positives are others negatives :shrug: i now use cbfm as i find it much more reliable, as temps are staying up id say wait and see what they do over the next few days :hugs: hopefully theyll stay up there and confirm ov :hugs: x

took past few days 2 hours later as didnt go to bed until later as not been at work wanted to make sure id had same amount of hours sleep as i normally do ...thanks for replying so im waiting for temps to continue to stay high ?

took past few days 2 hours later as didnt go to bed until later as not been at work wanted to make sure id had same amount of hours sleep as i normally do ...thanks for replying so im waiting for temps to continue to stay high ?

So are those adjusted temps then to make up for the time difference? X

one dip, your temp should be taken at the same time every day, it doesn't matter how many hours sleep (as long as it's minimum of 3) so if you usually sleep from 11-7 and temp at 7, if you sleep at 2am - 9... temp should still be taken at 7am, hope that helps.

xx

one dip, your temp should be taken at the same time every day, it doesn't matter how many hours sleep (as long as it's minimum of 3) so if you usually sleep from 11-7 and temp at 7, if you sleep at 2am - 9... temp should still be taken at 7am, hope that helps.

xx

agree with shells! there are also some sites you can visit when taking them at different time, ive never used them so wouldnt know how reliable they are but id consider having a look and possible adjusting temps accordingly :shrug: temps later i think are higher and earlier lower.xxx

Your 3DPO may have been an implantation dip since it looks like it's back on the rise again.

Don't wanna get my hopes up.. but fingers crossed..

I'm going on holiday Monday and want to do a test before I go in case I get a BFP I don't want to be drinking on holiday... i'll only be 10DPO by then so it may still be too early! If I get a BFN i'll probably just take it easy and not drink much.. just in case.

Hello Ladies, Turns out it wasn't an implantation dip.. :o( AF arrived on 12DPO :o( does anyone think that is a short LP? I've had a look around online and it says 10-16 days is normal so hopefully its ok.. Still no BFP for me though... the whole charting thing is good though as now I know once my temp rises its going to be around 12 days till AF at least now i'll know if/when I'm late. :thumbup:

The only problem with a shorter LP (10-12 days) is that if you do catch the eggy, it may be difficult for implantation to occur. Have you thought about adding vitamin B6? I know lots of women have seen an improvement with LP length after a couple months of taking it.

Hey LadyG - Hope your keeping well :)

Gemba - I've added Vit B Complex this month to try and lengthen my LP, currently only 9/10 days long.

Will find out soon enough if it helps at all x

Thanks shells, I'm doing great! Keeping my eye on all my charting ladies and my fingers crossed as well!

The only problem with a shorter LP (10-12 days) is that if you do catch the eggy, it may be difficult for implantation to occur. Have you thought about adding vitamin B6? I know lots of women have seen an improvement with LP length after a couple months of taking it.

Last cycle I have been taking multivitamins for pregnancy/conception and just checked and it contains 10mg of vitamin b6.. do you know how much your meant to take to help lengthen LP?

I made the mistake of taking EPO for the whole cycle rather than just up till O. I don't know if this would have effected it.. I got confused with which ones to stop and which ones to keep taking! soo much to remember!!

Last cycle I have been taking multivitamins for pregnancy/conception and just checked and it contains 10mg of vitamin b6.. do you know how much your meant to take to help lengthen LP?

I made the mistake of taking EPO for the whole cycle rather than just up till O. I don't know if this would have effected it.. I got confused with which ones to stop and which ones to keep taking! soo much to remember!!

I've read lots about b6 and apparently taking it on it's own can cause an imbalance and it's best to take it as part of Vitamin B Complex. This comes in 50mg and 100mg. I'm taking 100mg, but be warned as it's water soluble the excess your body doesn't need come out in your pee... and it's florescent yellow! lol But i can safely say i had more CM while taking it so just hoping for a day or 2 more on my LP, which i know can take a few cycles to do if it does it at all!

I've read lots about b6 and apparently taking it on it's own can cause an imbalance and it's best to take it as part of Vitamin B Complex. This comes in 50mg and 100mg. I'm taking 100mg, but be warned as it's water soluble the excess your body doesn't need come out in your pee... and it's florescent yellow! lol But i can safely say i had more CM while taking it so just hoping for a day or 2 more on my LP, which i know can take a few cycles to do if it does it at all!

I've been taking agnus castus this last cycle too which shortened it from 51 to 42 so i'm going to give it another go this cycle to see if it has another positive effect..

If my LP is 12 days again will try giving b6 complex a go, do you take it throughout your cycle?

I've been taking agnus castus this last cycle too which shortened it from 51 to 42 so i'm going to give it another go this cycle to see if it has another positive effect..

If my LP is 12 days again will try giving b6 complex a go, do you take it throughout your cycle?

Yes i started taking on CD1 and take it everyday, i'm yet to know the outcomes of it's effects as it's the first cycle on it, but hoping it helps before i get my referral appointment, if not i'll be discussing it with him and demanding medical intervention of some description, clomid or progesterone cream x

Just thought I'd bump this thread because it was great to compare charts, it certainly helped me anyway xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->