HPT at 9DPO, please see results & help me coz am confused?!?!

suzan

Reaction score
OK!!!!!!

Today I bought Clearblue digital preg test. I have only used in the past the digital ones once but it said NOT PREGNANT and after the results came out I took out the stick and had no line, not even a faint one.

Today.. I know, I know! I promised, but just couldnt! As soon as I got home I wanted to pee so I held it and took a test... it came out as NOT PREGNANT but when I took out the stick this is what I saw.. Would that be true? THERE IS A FAINT LINE!! WHAT THE HECK!!!!!!!!!

I NEED ADVISES!!! and urgent ones!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HERE IS THE STICK!!!!!!!!

NOTE: Resolution is so bad, but there it is!!

https://img211.imageshack.us/img211/1944/02112007302xh5.jpg

An interesting site & some interesting info:
https://www.peeonastick.com/hpt/digitalsecret.html

"depending where you are in cycle" well your near the end not sure how much LH surge would be detected at the moment (do you have an opk?) one person told me once they never got a second line towards end of cycle unles sthey were pregnant (on the digitals).

Do you have a normal test hun?

OMG!!!!!!!!!!

Noooooooo!
Shoud I test againnnn??????
I can wait till morning but still its early!!!!!!
Am so scared now
very :(:(:(

9dpo I believe is too early for a digital so those second lines may be but stay neutral hun

Why are you scared? Is that not fmu?

No it's not. It's night one.

Night one? You mean night pee? lol :hugs:

You have any non-digital tests sweetie?

Yes I do, but I got weird one (I say weird coz I never tested on it) its called Predictor, home pregnancy test.

Not a fan of that test if Im honest lol

Nice strong wee or morning of course.

Lots of luck hun.

A digi is defo best done in the morning though above all x x

Thx Wobbles.
Dont know if I would still want to test after this.

Why whats up hun?

I don't think theres anyone who doesn't look at those digital strips if they know how to get em out lol

Am just affraid to see a BFN, again :(

Oh hun :hugs:

WILL COME - your BFP

:hugs:

Hi Suzie,:hugs:

Just had a look at your test, there is definately a second line there. Possibly, it is picking up the pregnancy hormone, but there is not enough of it yet to trigger the level needed for 'pregnant' to come up on the monitor. Just a thought.

You are only about 9 days post ov. and a couple of days until your AF normally comes, so the hormone might be very slight at the moment (it is supposed to almost double every day).

Good luck, I really hope this is it for you and you will have your wee baby by summer next year. Lots and lots of baby dust for you!:dust:

Agree with Poppy. Wait a bit longer then test. The line will probably get darker! *baby dust*

Ya digis pick up LH as well so you can't read the second line. Although point me to somebody that doesn't still rip those suckers apart! LOL! BUT you are only 9 dpo, why are you losing hope already? You are still so far away from being late! Lots of time to still get a BFP! Good Luck/Babydust!

Omg, after reading this I ran up stairs and pulled my 2 clearblue digi's from my top draw (yes I kept them!, not sure why..think I thought they may change!) and ripped them apart, one done yesterday morning and the other from this morning and both have a faint, but very there blue line, next to control line. I am due AF within nxt 3 days........Hmmmmm

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->