HPT did yours look like this??? Please help!

Your preg hunny just early and i def see a faint lime in the frer do another frer with fmu and im sure it will be darker you just caught it very early after implantation but your preg no doubt!! Congrats!!

Then it has to be really early I guess. Really early. I can't celebrate quite yet. I need to see 2 pink lines!!

That's bizarre! Id trust the digi, but the frer is weird.... Is it definitely a first response early result? If its a first response one step they're a lot less sensitive which would explain it...

Either way, congratulations x

I think you're definitely preggo :thumbup:
Come over to 1st Tri and spend the next 8 weeks going mental about everything (like us lot!) :haha:

Congratulations

https://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo330/LindsayTart/Mobile%20Uploads/image-3.jpg

It just says First Response so I guess the kind I bought is less sensitive?
I still don't see a line on the FR I've gone back to check several times.

If the frer is from the box u posted a pic of on the link to the pics on photobucket then that is the early result one. Very strange! Tests have shown them pick up hcg as low as 6.5 miu, but I think they advertise from 12.5 miu. Cb digis need 25 miu to get a 1-2 week positive. Did u use the same wee? Maybe the frer is a dud. Can't argue with a digi! Xx

Does it say u can test 6 days early on the box? They're the early ones x

That FRER is positive girl! It takes some getting used to to see the fainter lines but I see it no problem. I love the digitals because it tells you right there in words. You are most certainly pregnant! I think your tests make sense with when you think you ovulated. HCG takes 48 hours to double so it's normal for the tests to take a couple days to look significantly different. If you really don't believe your tests, or all of us "experts" then go to the doctor to get a blood test done. It may ease your worries. Congratulations and I hope you have a healthy, happy pregnancy :)

Yes they were both from the same sample. I know. So strange :/ I checked the expiration on the box and it's good til 2016, I have 1 more since it was a 2pk I'm going to wait a day or 2 but that bc afraid of getting bfn.

I see a faint line on the frer!! Yay congrats!!

I just read back through the post, but maybe I missed it. How far along do you think you are? Keep testing with the internet cheapie tests, I'm sure they'll get darker.

They looked like that on cheap tests but definite line on FRERs and a pregnant 1-2 on a clear blue x

Did u test today hun? X

I think by going by the conception date b/c I havent had a period in lets go with...years. So I am going of time of ovulation by opks (no charting or temps) & when we BD. I'm guessing November 13-15th time frame... if I put 15th as conception it says Aug 8th is EDD so about 5 weeks tomorrow. Still waiting on nurse to call me back to book my first u/s & prenatal called 1st thing this morning @ 8:30 no word from them... call back at 4:37pm they were CLOSED grrrrr! Nurse was calling me back to help me estimate how far along I am for the u/s.

I DID TEST this morning & the Wondfo was slightly darker! Feeling a LITTLE better :)

OK ok so I do see a FAINT pink line on the FRER.. a day later haha

Hmmm. Five weeks seems too far along for how light your tests are. Have you gotten a blood test?

But...there are a lot of cases where women didn't show a blazing positive until like 7-8 weeks.

In my humble opinion, I really think if u consider that frers basically pick up as soon as ur pregnant, that it's more likely u conceived in the last 10 days and that ur actually still under 4 wks pregnant as ur frer was quite light still, and that u just happened to test on one of the first days ud get a bfp. I also do see a line on ur frer, my frer was darker than urs at what I think was about 10 dpo, just to give u an idea, though obviously hcg varies widely. Have u bd in the last 10 days? Though obviously only a scan will tell you exactly but you won't see much on a scan till hcg is about 2000 anyway so U may need to wait a little while. Keep us posted! Is ur husband over the moon? X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->