HPT did yours look like this??? Please help!

^^ Yup, I agree.

JustUsRoyal3, have you and hubby been, umm, "busy" over the last two weeks? :winkwink:

let's see we did it several more times November 13- 22 skipping days 16 & 19. It could be any of those days so I guess I could be off a week. I was using November 15th as a guess on conception & bc of my OPKs. My CB digi said 1-2 weeks so gestation is 3-4 weeks along. Idk...only time will tell.

Don't even worry. They're positive and if the digi says so believe it!! Congrats xx

Prayers needed... Finally got in touch with the nurse at my dr office to schedule my 1st u/s & prenatal visit when she gave me my pap results from my physical... I was informed they found "high risk cells" and I need to have a colposcopy procedure. I have an appt with my dr first thing Monday morning to see how far along I am going to do HCG levels, & discuss my results and to schedule the procedure. I'm scared I've been a basket case all day today. I don't want to lose my baby :(

Oh geez, how stressful. :(

I've heard that some women get abnormal pap results in early pregnancy and they resolve by the end. So hopefully that's the case. Did they say what the high risk is?

So sorry really hope everything turns out ok

I actually was not pregnant when I had my pap done at the end of October. I wish that were the case. I'm guessing "high risk" for cancerous or HPV cells. The nurse didn't say. Needless to say what I thought was going to be a happy conversation about my first appt and u/s ended up with me being in tears and her saying "try not to worry" over the weekend.

Oh goodness I am so sorry. I know several friends and also my sister who had the abnormal cells result and they just had to have regular checks, of all 4 of them nothing came of the result. From googling it seems to say that the colposcopy is ok in pregnancy.... Did they give u any info about that? I know it's probably not on your mind right ow but have you tested today? Again so sorry, horrible u have to wait over the weekend too. Were all here if u need to chat xx

@pcake thank you so much you are so sweet! I haven't tested again since the day after my pos digi, I took 1 more Wondfo test the line was finally darker so I had to stop testing before I drove myself crazy. I haven't had any bleeding or cramping so I'm trusting everything is ok. Whether I keep testing or not isn't going to change the end result. That was yesterday needless to say today I've had too much on my mind. I'm exhausted from crying most the day and worrying. I think if I had the results and not been pregnant it wouldn't be half as bad but now I'm terrified bc I have more than myself to worry about. Thank you ladies for listening my hubby knows about the pap results and says he loves me and he's there for me and then he's like where are we going to lunch hah ugh. Men.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->