hpt.... (for Hayley haha!) *update page 16 post 152*

eeee i cant believe how right my body was! i new from like 1dpo i was pregnant... there was like a total change in my body! i also new that i would get my bfp today, 11dpo like normal!

now to the worrying side...

i know with my track record this pregnancy is not safe until baby number 2 is in our arms but now i have to look forward to a doubly high risk pregnancy as before as i now have adenomyosis! so off to the docs on monday for my lovely tinz injections, asprin and book a early scan

:woop:

had been checking your results the last couple of days and just wanted to say congrats :)

wow thats great u just knew! i really thought this was my month, sadly it wasnt, but on to next cycle i go!

massive congrats though, and hope u have a h&h 9 months x

Yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee xx Im so excited. Im gonna be stalking the 1st trimester to keep an eye on whats going on. I just went YES out load in a room full of my family they all think im bonkers. Yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee xxxx

Congratulations sweets!!!!

Hahahaaa!! awww thankyou all very much girls!!

Littleblonde i didnt think about a journal... i might start one? i didnt do one with Abbi but this is a totally new pregnancy...

Would you's be interesting in reading it haha?

xxxxxx

OMG!! How right were you tootsy!!!

Congrats hun!! xx

:happydance:
Get your bum over to the return offf the love bugs on pregnnacy club

Congrats hun :happydance:

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnan...-garnets-feb-luv-bugs-march-lambs-2010-a.html

hehe thanks honey!!

ooo will do now chick!!! eeek!! haha

xxx

thanks for the link that helps even more haha!!!!

well. that was unexpected....haha. not. congratulations :) See? i told u i saw a line. :p

hahahaaa thanks mommabill!! you certainly did!

its freaked me out how our body's just tell us things! xx

im actually getting team blue vibes tbh... even though i always imagine us with 2 little girls... strange eh

oh and im also getting twin vibes thats scaring me!!! lol

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"