hpt.... (for Hayley haha!) *update page 16 post 152*

that was posted in wrong place... oops sorry guys but it does stand lol! xx

i knew my daughter was a girl the moment i knew i was pregnant. that was freaky how i just knew.

I knew my son was a boy also! And my bf knew hers was a girl. I read somewhere a pregnant womans gut feeling about gender is over 80% accurate!

Congrats on your bfp! :)

Wooo congrats fellow geordie ( or possibly not cos ur from owa the watta) haha! x

OOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMGGGGGGGG

I am sooooooo happy for u hunny, I actually shed a little tear when i saw that digi test hehehe i know im a soppy idiot.......

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeee abbi's going to be a big sis YYYYAAAYYYY!!!!!!!!!

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Wooo congrats fellow geordie ( or possibly not cos ur from owa the watta) haha! x

NOOOOO i am your fellow geordy! hahaaa im originally from high heaton! lol but when i met me hubby i moved over this side ;)

thanks girls :D xxx

OOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMGGGGGGGG

I am sooooooo happy for u hunny, I actually shed a little tear when i saw that digi test hehehe i know im a soppy idiot.......

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeee abbi's going to be a big sis YYYYAAAYYYY!!!!!!!!!

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

HAHAAAAA :haha: awww bless you thanks sooo much sweetheart!!!!

i cant believe it!

even though i 'knew' it still hasnt sunk in xxx

well i think we can safely say I am about to get re addicted to bnb lol,

sooooooo broody now DAMN U lol

Ah well I will enjoy urs/everyone elses pregnancys and I wont get any of the morning sickness YAY lol xx

p.s

I was ment to be in the shower 45mins ago to get ready to go out tonight, think the addictions started already LMAO xx

pmsl???? dont u mean WEEEEEPPPPOOOOOO HAHAHAHA

right neways (still a little too excited lol) I am going to get ready now, congratulations again hun, n big kisses for Ab's xxx

:wohoo: :wohoo: what a fantastic update, even though the first line was yesterday :haha:

Hope you have a happy and healthy 9 months and beyond :kiss: x

YAY Tara!!! You must be incredibly in tune with your body
So happy for you! Really hope pregnancy #2 will go as smoothly as possible

Congrats hon! =)

Congratulations! Read through the whole thread while doing the 2am feed and then just came back to check-it was just too exciting!

heheheee! so pleased it was good reading for some girls hehe :D

thanks sooo much!!

Hayley.... bump buds??? :D

xxx

loved this thread, even better when i read your BFP :) good luck hunni xx

:happydance: yes totally :D You was my update buddy last time (through Katy :haha:) so we can do the same this time. Ooooh its just tooo exciting!! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->