hpt pic ?

mum2jaydon

Reaction score
hi :) im not due AF for another 4-7 days yet but for some reason this month i have been obsessing about pregnancy LOL

i have had symptoms but can also be symptoms of AF coming aswell like :bloating, twinges/tightening in lower abdomen, feeling exhausted all the time, feeling sick every now and again, very mild cramps and tender right nipple :/

i dont usually get symptoms of AF until the day before its due in which i just usually get a dull backache, sooo i know its probably wayy too soon to be testing but ive taken a few like a clearblue +/- got a faint + but then read that they are really bad for coloured evap lines :(, the next day took a early response test and i can see another line extremely faint and its pink not grey/shadowed/indent but i did have to take it out of the plastic casing :wacko:
i have attatched a pic, what do you think ?

Attachments

• IMG01123-20120313-2345.jpg
    IMG01123-20120313-2345.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 38
hey i think i can see a very very faint line on the right fingers crossed xxxxx

i can see a very pink faint line to the right of the control line... how long after taking the test did it come up?x

Yip agreed there is a faint pink line !!!! OOOH exciting , test again in a few days if AF isn't due for a week :)

well ladies looks like its all over for me :'( today at 4pm i started a medium flow of brown bleeding a week early, gutted xx

that could be impantation bleeding? if it's brown?

:hugs: hope its just implantation bleedin hun x

I really dont want to scare you but you must be informed, usually FRER's turn pink once you take them out the casing, I had a false positive on a FRER after taking it out the casing the test line turned pinker than the control line,(I was CONVICED i was preggo) FRER has a history for pink evap lines so I suggest making a rule for yourself to never take FRER's out of the casing. One thing I do so I never go crazy over hpt's I tell myself if I cant see a line from the full length of my arm extended then its negative, but if i can i re-asess to see if the line is even pink, hope this helped...

dn't give up hope hun!!!

I really dont want to scare you but you must be informed, usually FRER's turn pink once you take them out the casing, I had a false positive on a FRER after taking it out the casing the test line turned pinker than the control line,(I was CONVICED i was preggo) FRER has a history for pink evap lines so I suggest making a rule for yourself to never take FRER's out of the casing. One thing I do so I never go crazy over hpt's I tell myself if I cant see a line from the full length of my arm extended then its negative, but if i can i re-asess to see if the line is even pink, hope this helped...

dn't give up hope hun!!!

That's really great advice! I too had a FRER that turned pink as soon as I cracked the casing. Never again. I'm not getting excited until I can see a line like the above - full arm length :wacko: Now I must remember this when I get to 10dpo and POAS addiction is in full flow.:blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->