Hpt testing question

Brookegarrett

Reaction score
I am 2 dpo.. I am dying to test but i know it is too early n I'll get a :bfn: I feel different this time.. I can't explain it but i hope it turns out to b good.. When is the earliest an IC will show positive?

Way too early. Just give it time!! But I always knew right away when I was pregnant. GL!!!!

I knew I was pregnant last time, I could just feel it, but got :bfn: at 8dpo. Got a <b>very</b> faint :bfp: line on an early response test at 10dpo, and then a proper "Pregnant" on a digital one at 11dpo.

That's a good idea. You'd just be wasting your test anyways (lol). Find something else to do or the days will drag on haha. I'm sure you already know that. I feel as though I'm pregnant now but I'm afraid to test and get a negative. Plus I don't know if it's too early. I had a miscarriage on the 17th of June but I believe I ovulated on the 25-26 of June (the days I would have normally have ovulated if I had never been pregnant). Sometimes our bodies are frustrating! :(

They definately r frustrating.. Wish u could find out sooner lol the wait is killer

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->