Hsg test now a week late?

xCarex

Reaction score
I had an HSG test done on Aug 6th I should have started on the 26th but nothing so far! I tested 9 dpo and 14 dpo and both were neg. I haven't tested since then but I'm just wondering if its normal for HSG test to mess up your cycle or if I should test again?

Not sure whether it can change the length of your cycle, but I do know that it really heightens fertility in the months following the procedure. I conceived my son the month after my HSG. He's eleven months old now. I really think the HSG had something to do with me getting pregnant. Test again, who knows, maybe it did lengthen your cycle. Good luck!

Are you sure of your ovulation date? I had an HSG this cycle and I'm still waiting to ovulate on CD19. It can delay ovulation for some women.

No I didn't check opk's this month bc I just wanted to relax and not stress. So I could be wrong but I'm normally pretty regular. They did my HSG test on cd 9. Not sure if that makes a difference.

You may have ovulated later than usual. After my HSG I did some googling and found a lot of stories of women having delayed ovulation afterwards.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->