Hsg test today

firstbaby9573

Reaction score
Hi ladies, I had my Hsg test today (ouchhhhh)
Just wondering if anyone has conceived quickly after one, I know you are ment to be extra fertile for three months now :)
I'm like excited for no reason now so iv decided to spend the rest of the day watching one born every minute lol

Eeeekkkkkkk

Results were good btw(I only have one tube due to ectopic) remaining tube there was a slight hesitation of the dye and they had to push it through a little harder but it went through so they think there was a little mucus bit n now it's gone through :)

Been ttc for 18 months x

I took clomid the month of my HSG and fell pregnant! But I did hear that the first 3 months have a high success rate!

Hi thanks for responding :)
I don't need to rake clomid luckily tests have confirmed I am ovulating, just hoping it's soon now :)

I had my HSG a couple of days ago and the consultant said the same thing that we should be at it like rabbits because I will be more fertile... guess we will see! xx

Let me know how u girls get on!

Had all my fertility tests done now and all have come back saying I. Fine, other half too..
So unexplained ATM, must just be coz I don't ovulate every month grrr

Glad I'm ok but wish I had an explanation at the same time lol

2dpo ATM what about u x

I had my HSG in Aug 2012, conceived in Oct 2012 (didn't TTC in Sept!). This was after 2.5years TTC.

She's now about to turn 1! Good luck :hugs:

Oh that really really gives me hope, I really hope this is happens soon,
What were ur fertility issues if you don't mind me asking? Xx

A mild case of PCOS was discovered when initial fertility testing started although wasn't deemed the major cause, it was mostly unexplained as I ovulated regularly (I.e monthly) but still a bit all over the place with long cycles. No male factor problems at all.

Ohhh I hate it when it's unexplained, would be easier to understand if there was an actual reason. Last time I was pregnant was as soon as I came off the pill so it's very frustrating that it's taking so long

Currently between 4&6 dpo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->