HSG Today

jaan613

Reaction score
Hi there you lovely people,

I have my HSG this afternoon and I'm feeling so nervous, anxious, impatient, and scared!

Hope everything goes well and that I have good news to come back and report.

Take care everyone:)

Good luck!!!!
Mine was mild bloating and cramps similar to right before AF, but it was fine after a couple hours.

Unfortunately, the test seemed to have upset a rather nasty cyst and caused me a LOT of pain starting 2 days afterwards - but hopefully you don't have cysts!

I got AF almost a week early and much longer and "clumpier" than usual so hopefully a good clean out!!! I had disturbingly light/short periods for the last 6 months, so hopefully this will get it all sorted

Good luck!!!!
Mine was mild bloating and cramps similar to right before AF, but it was fine after a couple hours.

Unfortunately, the test seemed to have upset a rather nasty cyst and caused me a LOT of pain starting 2 days afterwards - but hopefully you don't have cysts!

I got AF almost a week early and much longer and "clumpier" than usual so hopefully a good clean out!!! I had disturbingly light/short periods for the last 6 months, so hopefully this will get it all sorted

Hi OneKnight,

Yes, sometimes they say having an HSG done does have somewhat of a 'clean up' effect. Hope it was beneficial for you :)

Thankgod it's over!

Feeling a little bit of the cramps now, and slight bleeding. It took about 30 minutes but here they put you under general anesthesia so I didn't feel anything during the HSG, but I feel the discomfort now.

Doctor said both tubes were clear and not blocked but I get my final results out tomorrow. I am so relieved to hear that both tubes are not blocked...finally some good news for me. I go in on Saturday (Day 11) for me for an ultrasound to see how clomid has worked for me this month. Hopefully this will be my month!!!

you got put under general anaesthesia? My gyno didn't even tell me that it hurt at all! I had no pain medication or anything I thought something was really wrong when it hurt so much!. Worst pain I have ever!

Good news your tubes are open. fx'd for you this cycle. xxx :flower:

you got put under general anaesthesia? My gyno didn't even tell me that it hurt at all! I had no pain medication or anything I thought something was really wrong when it hurt so much!. Worst pain I have ever!

Good news your tubes are open. fx'd for you this cycle. xxx :flower:

Yup, here in the Philippines they put you under general anesthesia. i think i was more nervous about that then the undergoing the test.
Today a lil bit of bleeding and still little cramping but it's quite ok, just took some ibuprofen.

take care :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->