Huge and uncomfortable..

mcwhmm

Reaction score
I feel that I am at my limit! Lol I don't remember reaching this point and feeling this way until about 35+ weeks with DD. I'll be 28 weeks tomorrow.. I've got a ways to go still!

I can't sleep at night because I'm sooooo uncomfortable. And sitting for long periods of time? Forget it! Lol

I'm also very frustrated with trying to find clothes! My maternity jeans are too big but then the next size down is too small!

I just want to scream! Lol

Same here. I'm expecting DD#2 in early March and I've felt huge and uncomfortable for a while now. Right now I'm 34 weeks and I didn't even feel this bad at 40 weeks with DD#1. I can barely walk I'm so sore, and even sitting is a hassle. I only feel decent when I'm laying down. Anyway this is my last week of work thank heavens.

I mentioned this to my doctor and she said subsequent pregnancies are often more uncomfortable because your pelvic floor is weaker.

That sounds kind of scary? Lol does that mean the babies could just break through our pelvic floor? :p

Me too! I'm 34 weeks and have felt awful for last 2 months- so uncomfortable and quite miserable! Felt great first time round!

Me!! I'm right there with you. I definitely don't feel TERRIBLE yet, but my feet are killing me (sausage feet), my lower and upper back ache and sometimes I feel like I can't breath! It helps (not really lol) that I am a full time nurse working 70 hours a week, constantly on my feet. I don't pay much attention during that time bc I have a bajillion things to do...but when the last couple hours hit (especially lately) it takes everything I have to keep going at the capacity at which I normally go at.

Now, I AM lucky because my incredibly attentive husband gives me a nice foot rub at least 3 times a week. That helps lol

I can't imagine having 9-13 weeks left, but I know there is more room to grow...lots more--baby is only getting bigger!

Hubby helps there too with his daily belly rub with stretch mark cream!

That sounds kind of scary? Lol does that mean the babies could just break through our pelvic floor? :p

I don't know but a coworker of mine says that by baby #3 she'd be walking around holding her crotch because she was sure her baby would fall out lol.

Omg, can I join the pity party? 29 weeks with baby 6 and I feel like I'm 50 weeks. So bloody uncomfortable I can't sleep, can't sit, can't lie down, can't stand, can't eat. Ugh.
I think this dicomfort is the universe's way of ensuring no-one has too many babies.

I'm there too! Definitely feeling the aches and pains much sooner this time round! Making really frustrated because I have to work for longer this time than last time and I'm not sure how I'm going to cope! My office is on the second floor but my classes are on the fourth floor and just those two flights kill me!

Omg, can I join the pity party? 29 weeks with baby 6 and I feel like I'm 50 weeks. So bloody uncomfortable I can't sleep, can't sit, can't lie down, can't stand, can't eat. Ugh.
I think this dicomfort is the universe's way of ensuring no-one has too many babies.

my great grandma had 18! I was stunned. I couldn't imagine. Well wishes hunni

Oh my goodness! 18! I can only imagine!!
And thank you :)

I'm trying not to join in because I know there is still a way to go but I'm right there with you ladies! I felt great up until delivery with DS but this time I just ache and get tired and out of breath quickly and I'm generally fed up of being pregnant.

And I've only just hit third tri...

I'm 28 weeks and feel the same, especially last night, I went to bed, took and hour and a half to fall asleep then woke up with painful heartburn bubbling in my throat, gaviscon didn't touch it! Then my hips hurt most of the night, so I toss and turn all night, when I have to turn over I have to hoist the bump in the direction I need it to go! Then I finally fell back asleep at 7.30am and my 16 month old woke up crying with teething pain at 8.30am! I felt like crying xxx

Isn't it just terrible? I really don't know how I can make it another 12 weeks! DD was born at 39 weeks (I was induced) and I really wasn't terribly uncomfortable until that week that I remember. I worked right up until the day before I had her.

DH was making fun of my last night and imitating how I have to roll over in bed and how I have to slide off the end of the bed to get up and pee! Lol! I did sleep a little better last night though, but I am having a hard time getting ready this morning for work.. I feel more tired than I did yesterday!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->