Huge BBT temperature dip?

SOWifey

Reaction score
So this is my first cycle temping. I'm CD 12 and woke up about 30 minutes early today, but went ahead and took my temp even though it was early, since I didn't want to take it after tossing and turning (I usually stay in bed until DH is out of the shower). But this morning, I had what seems like a rather large temperature dip... over 1.2 degrees. Is this normal? Does it signify O coming? I'm having watery/EWCM but not near as much as last month (sorry if tmi), and am trying to figure this timing out.

can i see your chart? i have found SOME cycles that i have a big dip on the day of O or the day before or whatever. :) do you know when you normally ovulate? :)

Half an hour probably isn't the culprit. I usually experience a temp dip around ovulation. I agree, though, seeing your chart would be helpful!

Fingers crossed this worked...

Attachments

• IMG_6029.jpg
    IMG_6029.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 7
My best guess is I usually O right around the 12th, although this month is the first I've tempt, and am not using OPKs yet. Last month, my CM made it pretty obvious, never had that much before... this month is definitely it a redo, thankfully.

Oh, that is unusual! I'd probably go ahead and exclude that from the data. Something must have gone wrong this morning. :lol:

Though if you are expecting to ovulate today, leave it in for now.

Thanks Dill! I am expecting to be ovulating in the new few days, so I guess I'll leave it in for now, and see what happens. I did end up falling back asleep until DH got out of the shower, like normal, and my temp was back up, but I wasn't really "asleep". At that point, and it was only like 39 minutes or so.

i would say at cd 12 it is likely you are about to ovulate. what was your temp today?! :)

amotherslove - my temp jumped up to 97.2 this morning. I'm not sure I was sleeping all that soundly, so I guess we'll see what it looks like again in the morning! DH wasn't in the mood last night, but may grab him when he gets home tonight just in case!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->