Huge job lot of jewellery making bits

kayleigh&bump

Mum to Finnley & TTC #2
Reaction score
Ive been debating selling this for a while, but it's been sitting there for a few months now doing nothing :( there's everything you need in this to get yourself started, Inc all different types of beads, wire, many different findings, ribbons, charms, chains... Everything you could ever need basically! It's in four storage boxes which would be included, and I also have a box full of jewellery which I've made, but can be used for the beads, charms etc.

If anyone is interested, I can take pics of everything and put in more detail what's included. I'm willing to post, but obv will have to find out how much this would cost. Not really sure on prices, there's £100's worth of stock here, so would just be looking for the best offer :flower:

I would be interested in seeing your collection hun, but i am rubbish at offers and wouldnt want to offend, so please could you give me an idea of what you would be looking for :flower:

Sure Hun, I'll upload some pics tomorrow as I'm hitting the sack soon *yawn*. watch this space!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->